14. Gone

Burning- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

The world around us disintegrates as I feel his massive member slide inside of me. He doesn't give me time to adjust to his girth and mercilessly rams into me. The world goes white as I feel my first orgasm burst through. My nails dig into whatever skin I can find purchase in and my toes curl listening to him curse under his breath. I open my eyes to find a purple light pulsing between us. I'm confused and can only explain it as I'm experiencing so much pleasure, my mind is making things more interesting. If Sebastian sees it, he doesn't acknowledge it, so I don't either.

Our hands cannot get enough of each other and our mouths latch onto one another like it's gourmet. I know now, that I will forever crave this. I am an instant addict. I might never fully trust him, but I will forever want his hands on my body. I won't quit, and I will yield to his hands for all of my time left on earth. I'm definitely in trouble, but I can't make myself regret experiencing pleasure like this. I feel the pressure building and once again, I am blinded by pleasure. Fireworks burst in my eyes as I cum hard, earning more growled curses against my lips.

Suddenly, I am empty. I begin to protest but am only met with forceful hands flipping me over and shoving my face into the mattress. I never considered the fact that I would love being manhandled, but here we are. I expect him to continue to ram his cock into me but am shocked when his face buries into my sopping core. His tongue ruthlessly fucks into me, hitting spots that make my vision blur. I am nearly undone when his hand comes down hard on my ass cheek.

The searing pain is unexplainable welcome and, goaded on by my moans, he continues his assault on my ass. All the while, his tongue drags along my slit, hitting all the right places. He slides a finger into my dripping cunt and his tongue begins flicking deliciously at my clit. I scream out in pleasure as he hits my g-spot with his finger, nips at my clit and his free hand comes down searingly on my ass at the same time. I once again am left feeling empty, but know it won't last.

He rams into me from behind, going deeper inside of me than realistically possible. One of his hands wraps around my neck and pulls me to his chest, forcing himself deeper still.

"One day, we'll do this in front of a mirror so you can watch me fuck you, Princess." His words push me over the edge, once again. My eyes roll back in my head and his hand grips my throat tighter, dragging the orgasm out further.

Coming down from the orgasm, I am spent. I relax into his chest and let him do whatever he wants. Not that I was resisting in the first place. His arm constricts around my throat and his thrusts become sloppier. He curses one final time and gives one last animalistic push and I feel his seed filling my womb, effectively cooling the fire in my belly. The thirst running throughout my body had been sated and he gently lowers me onto my stomach.

Looking into his eyes, I can see the conflict raging within them. He begins to untangle himself as if to leave.

"Don't go. We can figure this out later. Stay out of your head for a while longer Sebastian." I say to him, fighting the sleep that wants to overtake me. I see the corner of his beautiful mouth flip up.

"Are you asking me to willingly be delusional with you, Princess?" My skin heats the tiniest bit at my new pet name. The smirk playing on his lips as he lays himself down next to me makes my heart stutter.

"I would never," I say sarcastically, drawing a chuckle from between his lips. My hand finds itself cupping his cheek and my tongue sweeps across my lips. "Although, if you want, we can go ahead and have this conversation. I mean, honestly, I'm not going to be able to ever stay away from you after that," I blush a bit, thinking of the nasty things we just did. "so why not just tell me what's going on?"

"Please, trust me when I say, you don't want to know, Princess." His eyes swirl with conflict and that smokiness is running through them again. I knew I wasn't imagining it.

"So, let me get this straight, you want me to continue on without having a clue what is going on?" His answering nod infuriates me further. I keep the fury close to my chest and don't let it slip out. "I will find out what's going on, Sebastian. It's not like it's normal for no one to show up while you're plowing me in a fucking mental hospital. I wasn't even being quiet."

Even as these words fall from my lips, my body heats up, reliving the unbelievable sex we just had. How am I horny again? He just does something to my body. Naughty thoughts swirl in my head and I see a smirk form on his face. He simply puts his hands behind his head and stares up at the ceiling, almost as if he can read my thoughts. I have payback to deliver. The way he had teased me earlier had been torture and I wanted to make him shake in anticipation.

There seemed to be a silent challenge in his eyes as I moved to straddle over him. His cocky smirk was irritating and I just wanted to wipe it off his face. I wanted to make him beg. With a sweet smile, I begin massaging his shoulders and upper chest. Every once in a while, moving my legs gently, as if repositioning, making my soaked core grind gently against his hardening member. His eyelids droop a bit with lust, but I don't let the innocent smile slip from my lips and continue massaging his chest, shoulders, and arms.

His hands move to touch me and I quickly smack them sharply. A flash of anger crosses his face, quickly replaced by a determined smirk. He's trying to outlast me and it won't work. Now that the initial heat has been stamped, I'm no longer controlled by my lust and can think clearer. I place my lips at the base of his throat and trail my tongue up to his earlobe before nipping at it. I leave a trail of bites and kisses all the way down his chest. I completely avoid his completely hard cock, choosing instead to massage his upper thighs and trail my tongue along them as well.

I get as close as I can to his cock without actually touching it. By the third pass of my hands, he is shivering. His lips are slightly parted in a pout. I decide to take my torture a step further.

"All you have to do is ask nicely, Sebastian." I lock eyes with him and let my breath fan across his now aching member. My mouth is mere centimeters away from his cock and I'm salivating. I see the desire in his eyes as he fights for dominance. He won't win. I can see the battle coming to a close as he licks his lips.

"Please, Princess?" I hear him beg, with desperation.

"Please what?" I say hotly with a wicked smile.

"Please put my cock in that beautiful mouth of yours." Before his words are all the way out, his cock is sliding into my mouth. His juices and mine have mingled together in the perfect combination of sweet and salty and I moan at the taste. I rake my nails up and down his chest as I take him as far into my mouth as I can. I gag myself, but it only works me up more. His head is thrown back in pleasure and I burn the image of him like this into my memory. I'm gone, lost forever, in this unmeasurable pleasure and I don't know if I'll ever find my way out.