36. Ecstasy

Evil- Hollywood Undead

I wake with a smile on my face. My body is wrapped protectively around a still snoozing Kurt. I examine his sleeping face and feel nothing but pride. Pride that he is mine, that he is so strong, and most of all, that he loves me too. I stretch and feel the familiar soreness that signifies the kind of night I had. I smile bigger at the amount of soreness and chuckle when the thought 'it's all in a day's work' runs through my head. The happy haze in my mind begins to fade as I realize how badly I have to use the bathroom. I slowly and silently untangle myself from Kurt, careful not to wake him, and tiptoe to the bathroom.

I turn the water on in the shower, deciding to take a quick one. I stay in my happy haze for the most part all throughout my shower. I find myself humming and even singing at moments. I dry off and realize that I didn't even bring clothes. Not a big deal. I swing open the door to the bathroom and sitting in the middle of my bedroom is Mason. My heart stops for a moment as a squeal slips out of my mouth. A hand flies to clutch my heart at the scare it just received. Kurt jerks awake at the sound of my distress all the while Mason is just sitting there with a smirk on his face.

"What's wrong with you!? Why would you do that, you scared the shit out of me." My happy haze is completely busted apart as my irritation grows. I stomp into the closet and begin angrily throwing clothes around, trying to find what I'm going to wear for the day. I settle on a black, casual evening gown that goes to my knees in the front and drags behind me in the back. It is stretchy and super comfortable. I know that I will have to be back in my glorious royal dress to meet the Witch public. While it is absolutely stunning, it isn't the most comfortable thing I've ever worn. I move over to the shoes. My heart flutters at the size of my shoe collection. I was never one for materialistic things, but shoes were my weakness. I could never own enough shoes. My eyes wander around at the collection before me and I settle on a beautiful pair of royal purple stilettos. They aren't going to be comfortable, but I can't take my eyes off them. I slip them on and admire my feet before going back into the room.

"Would it make you feel better if I apologize?" I hear Mason say from across the room. I might make him beg. I wasn't going to be in control for long, so I better take advantage of it while I can. I ignore him and walk straight back into the bathroom. I start yanking the brush through my mane of hair. I send a mental message to Kurt telling him if he let Mason know anything I would be on strike for a week. I heard the mental panic and he wasn't going to tell him anything. I can feel a slight distress coming off of Mason, but due to the fact that we haven't mated yet, I can't get a full read on him.

I feel his presence move towards the door of the bathroom. I completely ignore him, making him work for what he wants. I know it's petty, but I can also sense a mischievous edge to his thoughts. He is enjoying the chase, so I'll drag it out for as long as possible. My lips curl up at the edges and I try to hide it the best I can. So much for dragging it out. I underestimated how fast that truck of a body could move. Suddenly, I was being thrown over his shoulder and pulled from the bathroom. I squealed in surprise and smack his back, of course, that didn't do any good. By the time he throws me back on the bed, I have dissolved into a fit of giggles. I could never stay mad at either of them. A week's strike would torture both of us and not in a good way.

"I think you need to apologize baby. You were very rude and I didn't scare you on purpose. I figured you would be paying more attention, but you were otherwise distracted." My mouth falls open in surprise and immediately my defiance is triggered.

"I don't know who you seem to think I am, but I will not be apologizing to anyone." His face never drops that mischievous smirk that makes my heart stutter. He does raise an eyebrow at me as if he is accepting a challenge. He moves closer to me, his presence becoming more intimidating the closer he gets. He wraps his hand around the back of my neck as if he was going to pull me in for a kiss, but I know better. But nothing prepared me for what he did next. He pushes my face directly into the mattress. On the outside, I appear outraged but on the inside, I am melting. I would never let him know how much I am enjoying this because I don't want him to stop.

"Stay there, you will regret it if you move, you disobedient brat." My core heats at the way he speaks to me in a way that makes me feel small. To my surprise, I absolutely love the way he is treating me and find myself automatically obeying his commands. Next to me, I feel Kurt beginning to get turned on as well, watching me be manhandled. I hear Mason enter the room and can't see what he is doing, but Kurt is a little shocked. "Good girl. I'm glad you finally decided to listen, but there is still the matter of an apology. We can do this the easy way or the hard way my little slut." My toes damn near curl hearing the way he is speaking to me. Who knew I was such a freak?

"I told you," My voice trembles a bit, in excitement and I continue, "I am not..." I hear a whistling sound and suddenly my ass explodes in delicious pain. He cropped me. I should be outraged, but instead, a loud moan escapes my lips. He runs the crop lightly across my thighs and then my back and once again pain explodes across my ass. He continues this for several more smacks and by the time he is done, I am a moaning mess. Kurt is close and all I want to do is cum. The door to our bedroom swings opens harshly, only to reveal an angry and turned-on Sebastian.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Sebastian's eyes are flickering with smoke and half-lidded. He doesn't know if he should be turned on or pissed off about the scene in front of him. He makes his decision to be pissed off and stomps out when Mason ignores him completely and continues right where he left off.

"All you have to do is apologize my little slut. You've done so well so far and I can promise you it will be worth it." My defiance is worn, he has turned me into a trembling mess in less than a half hour. I won't win this war of wills. I feel a little bad about how Sebastian was ignored, but to be honest, he didn't treat me much better. Until he could treat me better, I would continue to not put any effort into him either. My resolve breaks and I find myself completely at his mercy, I submit to him fully and I absolutely love being forced into this position.

"I'm sorry," I mumble into the mattress. I beg him for release and all I get in return is that beautiful smirk.

"You will refer to me, from now on, as Sir. Secondly, why are you sorry?" He wants complete submission and I am happy to oblige. Submission suits me.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry for being a bitch after you scared me on accident." Suddenly, I am being lifted, once again by the back of my neck and placed on my back. I watch Mason as he hovers over me, his eyes full of love and pride for his mate. He places soft kisses along my jaw and down my neck, making my entire body quake. He pulls my dress down and then decides it is too inconvenient and rips it off of my body. I pout the slightest bit, but I wasn't too worried about it.

My bra is tossed to the corner of the room, but he leaves my panties on. He growls at the sight of my black lace underwear. The growl is the most sensual thing I've ever heard and my core is soaked. I tune into Kurt and he is enjoying this. He has settled in my mind and is almost experiencing everything just as I am. I've never been watched having sex, but it feels right with the two of them.

'Do you love the way he dominates you, my love?' Kurt's voice whispers inside my head. We begin to exchange delicious and dirty comments back and forth as Mason reaches my breasts. He latches onto the left one with his mouth and pinches the other, causing me to squeal. His teeth graze over my nipple and I begin to buck my hips, begging for release.

"My little slut, you've been such a good girl. I want you to do one more thing for me." I nod quickly, ready to do anything for release. I don't think I've ever been this horny, almost desperate. "Okay, I want you to suck on Kurt's cock as I'm going down on you. You need to give pleasure to receive it." I feel Kurt have a slight moment of surprise and then he shocks me. He slips into the same subspace I've been in this entire time. So not only am I being dominated, Kurt is indirectly being dominated as well. He is absolutely loving everything about this dynamic and quickly gets up on his knees in front of me. I've done this plenty of times, but I was always in control. "Kurt, you're in control. You need to grab her by the hair and make her suck your cock."

Kurt's hands respond immediately and he roughly grabs my head and handfuls of my hair. At that exact moment, Mason buries his face into my dripping core. He nips and licks and I have no control whatsoever. I feel a finger press against my opening and desperately buck toward it. As he slips it inside my dripping core, I have the hardest orgasm I have ever experienced. It made it so much more intense with a cock in my mouth at the same time. I fall back on the bed, exhausted with Kurt's load running down my throat. I'm gasping and floating on a cloud.

"You thought we were done?" Mason stands up and begins unzipping his pants and I fall right back into my lovely subspace.