44. Danger

Ghosts Again- Depeche Mode

We stumble out of the club around 4 am, well I stumble out of the club with Mason supporting me. I'm drunk as a skunk and protesting our departure. I continue to try to go back in and finally, he just throws me over his shoulder. I'm mad as hell and not ready to leave, but Mason said I needed to rest. Why did he have to be so damn responsible?

"Look, I promised Kurt I would bring you back safely, and right now, you're a danger to yourself." I can hear the smirk in his voice and that only pisses me off more. I hear Siobhan chuckling to herself too and I struggle against Mason.

"Both of you are sleeping on the couch tonight." I manage to make my mouth work and all I get in return is howls of laughter. "You're all fired," I mumble against Mason's back. I must've fallen asleep against him in the car, because when I wake, I'm snuggled against his chest, being carried to our room. I'm barely awake and my body is starting to feel all of the lovely abuse it took and I groan.

"What's wrong baby girl? Do you need to puke?" I know he's smirking but I ignore him.

"I need an ice bath and some Tylenol." I groan to him as my head is slowly beginning to pound. "I told you I couldn't handle my alcohol."

"You really need to start thinking like an Other baby girl." I don't have the mental capacity to try to decipher what he is talking about, so I just wait for him to explain. "Either of us can heal you love. Things are so much easier when you aren't thinking like a human." He chuckles at me and his eyes begin to glow softly. He presses his lips gently against mine and I feel his power begin to seep into me. I know that if I were to look at my skin, I would see flashes of blue here and there. Slowly, my mind clears of the alcohol fog, and the worst of the soreness has left. "Sorry baby girl, I'm not healing the bruises all the way, your skin looks delectable covered in my marks."

I grin widely at him and begin to process the date night we had. An immediate blush covers my face and neck and Mason's arms tighten around me as we relive it together. Whips and crops galore, my asshole always had some type of toy in it and I had even tried the Saint Andrew's cross out. I'd loved the complete loss of control and giving up entirely to him, not having any say in anything. I had floated on clouds of ecstasy all night. One thing that surprised both of us, was how much I enjoyed orgasm denial. I loved the frustration building and building until all I could do was beg him to let me cum. There was nothing that caused me to call a red light.

Turns out, I wasn't as much of a prude as Siobhan assumed. She stayed in shock almost all night. She wasn't expecting me to let loose as much as I did. Spinning on the stripper pole was the highlight of my night. I had felt like a goddess as everyone cheered on and Mason looked at me with pure lust and pride in his eyes. I had never felt as free as I did last night. By the time we make it to the room, we are both grinning like idiots, floating on the memories of last night. Much to my surprise, Sebastian has had another bed placed in the room and is fast asleep. Kurt is asleep in the other bed and Mason lays me gently beside him. His arms wrap automatically around me and a smile graces his unconscious face.

I had been very naughty that night, not just with Mason, but with Kurt as well. I had been sending him snippets of Mason's visuals throughout the night. Teasing him, making sure he was in on everything. I knew he was loving it, as he hadn't left the room the entire time we were gone. I also know that once again, this kind of throuple Mason, Kurt and I have going on is just not Sebastian's thing. He checked in multiple times throughout the night, making sure I was okay and enjoying myself, but other than that, he minded his business. As he holds me tighter, his member grows against my back, and with a mischievous look at Mason, I begin slowly grinding against him. I really needed to get some sleep as I had a meeting with my guard and The Grand Coven Leaders in about four hours, but I simply couldn't help myself.

I wanna watch you dominate him, baby girl. Make me proud. I couldn't resist an order from him and it had been a while since I had been in charge. I missed it. I wiggle out of Kurt's arms and snake my way down him. I don't give him any warning as I wrap my lips around his cock and begin to suck. He sits up in shock but I push him back down and put his hands in the restraints that are always ready above his head. I torture him with pleasure, running my nails up and down his chest, nipping and sucking anywhere my mouth could attach itself to him. I'm lowering myself onto him when Siobhan bursts through the door.

"Really Mayslee? I mean God damn, you haven't not had a dick in you since 4 pm yesterday." She is impressed and a little disgusted and I groan at her. She doesn't burst into my room for no reason. "We found Xavier passed out in the hallway. At first, we thought it was just that he was too drunk to heal himself, but none of us can heal him. He's unresponsive."

I am up in a flash and start barking orders. "No one comes in or goes out of the castle. Put at least two guards at every entrance and exit. Between the four of us," I motion to myself, Siobhan, Sebastian, and Mason, we can cover a mind link with everyone. Sebastian is still groggy but on high alert. "Kurt, get dressed, you don't leave my side for even a second." His package twitches at the sound of my orders but I untie him with a sigh and an eye roll. "I know, my cub. We will finish this later."

"The Grand Coven Leaders and all of the Guard are gathered in the throne room. We need to go now." I nod to her and rush to take the tatters of leather off of my body. She throws me a vest to go under my clothing. I throw on an oversized sweater and a comfy pair of sweats. Now is not the time for glamour. "Think of it as an extra layer of protection."

I speak to only the five people in the room through our mind link. 'I want every person in this castle in front of me in the next ten minutes. I am authorizing the use of forced mind entrance for myself, Siobhan, Sebastian, and Mason.' I see everyone's eyebrows lift as I list Sebastian as one of the trusted. Siobhan privately tells me that I have to fill her in and I just roll my eyes. 'As soon as I check the rest of the Guard's minds, I will authorize Christian as well. Don't trust anyone, don't give out any information, and see if someone slips up. There is no way in hell someone got past us twice.'

With a grim nod between the five of us, we make our way to the throne room. There were agitated murmurs coming from inside the room. All of the minds were focused on finding out what happened, except one. This mind was completely dark, shrouded in dark tendrils. I couldn't even tell who it was. I used my power to physically freeze the person and begin to sprint toward the throne room. The room erupts in shouts and confusion as they see the person freeze. They assume the same fate has befallen another Guard member. I see the face flash through my mind and almost fall on my face. I shove the face into all four of my companion's minds and we open the door with fury.

"Christian, is there anything you would like to tell the rest of us?" I say calmly and sweetly, bursting through all the barriers in his mind. He hadn't hurt Xavier because he wanted to, but Xavier had found out he was a traitor and was coming to tell me. Instead of killing him, he put him in a coma that could only be awakened by his own blood.