25. Wars

Overrated- Giovanne & The Hired Guns

"I would expect nothing less," I say hotly while running my lips up his throat. "Let me mark you, Sebastian. Let's fuck ourselves stupid. Let's destroy each other for eternity."

'I'm headed to the library, love. Don't do anything reckless.' Kurt speaks softly inside my head and I feel him exit the room. There was nothing but love and adoration in his tone as he said those words. Once again, it's strange to experience a lack of jealousy.

"You're going to regret those words, Princess," Sebastian says in my ear as he expertly kicks my feet out from under me. I gasp at the sensation of falling, only to stop just before hitting the ground. I hear fabric ripping and cold air hits my most intimate areas. My bare back hits the floor and I am shocked at the temperature difference. The stone floor makes me shiver and I begin to recoil before his hand pushes me back to the floor. "I'm about to set you on fire and you'll be grateful for the cold underneath you."

My core clenches in anticipation and is not disappointed when his face dives in. He is in a frenzy, not bothering with foreplay, attacking my dripping cunt like a man starved. His fingernails drag along my chest and pull roughly at my nipples, causing me to gasp at the pain. My vision blurs in pleasure and my hands grip his broad shoulders. The sounds of pleasure from my mouth fill the room as he guides his tongue up my stomach and to my breasts. He ruthlessly sucks and bites at my nipples while his fingers slide right into my slit. I feel my fangs pop through and my eyes fill with purple and smoke.

"Fuck me, Sebastian. Please." I cry out, my fangs aching with the desire to mate him. With almost impossible speed, I'm being speared by his throbbing member. My eyes roll backward in pleasure as he ruthlessly fucks me against the icy floor. I force myself to meet his eyes as I lean in to plunge my fangs into his shoulder. Immediately, my connection with his mind grows and I catch flashes of the mind-numbing pleasure coursing through his veins as my venom invades his system.

I don't have time to register his fangs sinking into me. His speed is almost invisible and extraordinary. His venom feels deliciously forbidden as it slinks through my veins like a ghost. Our powers and minds mix together darkly, creating a light show complete with smoke. White spots fill my vision as I come undone. My legs lock around his waist as I cum around his cock. I feel my juices dripping down my ass and to the floor.

His fangs sink into me, again and again, causing orgasm after torturous orgasm. Smacks rain across my naked skin, leaving beautiful welts across it. He fucks me like he's possessed and I love every second of it. I feel his cock slip out of me and he grabs me by my now unruly hair waves. He roughly shoves my face toward his still rock-hard member.

"Put your mouth on my cock, Princess." My already dripping core clenches at the sound of those nasty words coming out of his perfect mouth. I look up to meet his eyes as I take the head of his cock into my mouth. He doesn't give me time to adjust to the size in my mouth as he begins to roughly fuck my mouth. He pulls my hair into a makeshift handle and takes all control. I choke and splutter around his cock, but love every second of having no control whatsoever. I struggle to keep my eyes open, due to them watering and his groans have my core sopping and ready to cum again.

Reading the thoughts running through my head, he orders me to rub my clit for him. My body responds automatically to his orders, waiting like a lust-drunk whore for the next one. Everything we do together is filthy. Taking normal situations and adding a deliciously dark twist to them. I won't ever get enough of him. I'm just as addicted as I was the first time he fucked me. How do you balance something you can't get enough of and could explode in your face at any point? I had the feeling that this could only end badly, but I decided it was worth any trouble that would come later.

I take a moment to analyze everything. I'm still participating and actively engaged in the steamy sex with Sebastian, but I find the more I get settled into my new powers, the more my mind expands. I can have all of my attention on Sebastian and still worry about other things at the same time. Kind of like a computer with different files. I hoped that someday, Sebastian would let me in and I could know him on a deeper level. I wasn't sure where my life was going but I know for a fact I would always want Sebastian by my side. I don't know where he fits in the puzzle of my life, but I know I'll carve a place out for him if I have to.

Sebastian gently lays me on my back, peppering my face with kisses sweetly. The change in his behavior has me slightly confused, but not enjoy him any less.

"I'm sorry I can't be what you need, Princess." His voice is full of remorse and he truly means what he says. I can't believe he can't see what he is to me. I may not understand the feelings I have toward him completely, but I know enough to say I love him.

"Sebastian, you are exactly what I need." I open my mind to him and replay all of my memories of us. I let him know the thoughts behind the words spoken. I show him how my body had screamed mine at him in the beginning, how his skin felt against mine every time we touched. "This is complicated, my feelings for you. The only thing that isn't complicated is knowing that this," I run my hands along his chest and gesture between us. "is right. We are doing exactly what we are meant to, everything else will fall into place. Give it a chance. Try to be happy with me."

I hold his eyes with mine and continue putting the images inside his head. I run my hands up and down his body as he settles next to me on the floor. I place gently, loving kisses on every inch of his skin, loving the way his power flickers beneath his skin when I touch him.

"It may kill us both, but I'll give it my best shot, Princess. Bring on the shackles, I'll be here until you order me away." My heart fills with relief and I feel like I can finally breathe. We've found stability for now. There is a brief moment where we marvel into each other's eyes and then the dam breaks. We fuck like we'll never be allowed to again.