~•2•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
"February 26th, 2016.

Dear diary, I was such a bad boy today. The worst! Zyan worked so hard to make me lunch, but I dropped my plate and ruined everything! I even broke the plate! I always mess everything up! I deserved to be punished, he didn't punish me enough! It's all my stupid blood's fault! Why can't I just be a good boy like all the other kids? Stupid blood, I hate it! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!"

.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ

Wes's pov:

.

Monday, the first day I officially became Elio's caretaker. It's also my first official day at this job. I came over to visit Elio for the past 3 days so we could get to know each other a little bit, but from today on we're going to spend a lot more time together. Not that I mind, I'm actually really glad that I chose him. Yes, he can be stubborn and salty sometimes, but he's fun to be around. And I really want to help him get better.

-"Morning little one."-I greeted him as I walked into his room. He was still sleeping and opened his eyes at the sound of my voice. He looked like a kitten who just woke up from a nap. He put a blanket over his head and ignored me.

-"Hey, hey, I need some cooperation here! Elio?"-I pulled his blanket off his head and he squinted his eyes at the sudden light. That's a funny expression. But then, he finally opened his sparkly eyes and looked back at me, which kinda took me off guard. For some reason, those pictures from his phone popped up in my head. Ugh, me and my dirty mind...

-"...Hello...."-He said in a sleepy voice.

-"...morning. Have you slept well?"

-"...Umm, not really. I don't really sleep that well."

-"Why is that?"

-"...I don't know."-oh, he definitely knows. But it's not a good idea to push him to tell me some personal things, that would just annoy him.

-"Did you tell your psychiatrist? She can prescribe you some sleeping pills."

-"No...I don't like pills, the ones I'm already taking are shitty, I don't need more."

-"Why are they shitty?"

-"I don't know, they are making me feel weird and lightheaded, and my mind is always foggy."

-"Hmm...can I see what you're taking?"-He handed me a paper with all the medication he was supposed to take. I scanned through them and saw a medication that is famous for giving nausea to some people who can't tolerate it.

-"It's most likely this one that is making you feel that way. You can switch to some of the alternatives and see if you're feeling any better. I'll write down what I think would be the best thing to do and I want you to give it to your psychiatrist later. Okay?"

-"Sure...you really know your shit, don't you?"-I chuckled.

-"Well, I probably wouldn't be on this program if I didn't. Here you go, don't forget to give it to her. And the next time you feel like you're having a reaction to your meds, you need to tell your psychiatrist right away. No one can know how you feel unless you tell them."

-"Okay..."

-"Good. Now, get ready, you're going to shower."

-"Oh, right...where is the lady that watches me over?"-he asked as he stretched his arms. He was banned from showering alone, since he tried to steal razorblades before.