~•26•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
"October 24th, 2022

Dear, dear diary. I'm in front of school, skipping class. I'm such a delinquent, don't you think? Today is my 17th birthday. Such a happy day, isn't it? Mom forgot. Dad forgot. Ian ignored me in the hall. Clara just ignores my existence in total. Freya is too young to remember.

Zyan sent me a message:
"I'm leaving Freya and Clara at Clara's parents'. Come early tonight. I'm in the mood. Be a good boy and I'll be gentle. Happy birthday."

What a fucking joke. And not even a funny one. But I'm 17, I'm not a child anymore, I'm not going to follow his orders blindly, not today.

This is my day. I'm not going to let him ruin my birthday. I'm not going to let him play with me anymore. I'm going to end it tonight. I'm going to end it forever.

I lived for 17 years, just waiting and waiting. Waiting for death to embrace me. But then I thought 'why don't I just embrace death if I want it so desperately?'

I'll make myself free from pain. I'll make myself as light as a feather and as pure as a newborn child. He can play with my lifeless body all he wants. I don't care, I won't feel a thing. No more pain, no more suffering. I'll get rid of all my dirty blood. I'll be calm, I'll be clean, I'll be happy.

I'm not going to write letters to any of them. Fuck them, they don't deserve my letters. They don't deserve the time I would spend writing them. This is the only letter I'll write. A letter to you, my diary. Thank you for being there my whole childhood, thank you for being my only real friend.

This is my last day on Earth. I want to say that it was fun while it lasted, but it really wasn't. You'll never see me again.

~Elio Bianco, a fag, a whore, a man-slut, a bad, bad boy."
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ

.

Wes's pov:

I got out of the patient's room, all stressed and on edge. One of the doctors asked me to help him out with one of the aggressive patients, since I still don't have anyone assigned to me. And even though it's an interesting experience, it's really draining, especially in my current mood. Finally, the doctor also came out of the room, writing something down.

—"You did good in there, didn't panic at all. What do you think?"

—"Yeah, it was interesting. I had never sedated someone before, so it was a little nerve wracking."

—"I usually try to calm her down by talking to her, but she was getting too out of control, breaking things around her, refusing to take medicine... I gave them to her through infusion. She'll feel better once she wakes up. Still, you did a pretty good job. I get why your college selected you for this."—I smiled a little

—"Thank you, sir."

—"She is going to be sleeping for at least 40 minutes. Go out, have coffee or something, we'll meet in an hour."—I nodded, deciding to listen to his suggestion and have some coffee. I was too lazy and unbothered to change, so I just walked out in my lab coat, heading towards the nearest café. I was constantly checking my phone, hoping to see something, or more precisely, someone. But I knew he wasn't going to contact me. I should be happy he at least agreed to check in with me daily. But I think about him constanty...shit, my head hurts, all that alcohol from last night is killing me...