~•12•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
March 28th, 2019

I got punished again yesterday. Badly. And when I say badly, I really mean it. I wasn't able to go to school today, and I probably won't be able to go tomorrow either. And all that because I yelled back. Like a fucking idiot.(sorry for cussing) Even though I was right, how did I think that yelling back would do any good? It just pissed him off more and he ended up being even more rough than usual. I can feel my blood rushing through my skin. I'm too weak to get up from my bed and my razorblades are in the bathroom. I can't even relieve myself from this negative energy inside me. If this goes on, I'm going to go insane.
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.

Elio's pov:

The sound of a plastic shotgun echoed as Wes knocked down one of the prizes.

-"Good job, young man, you won."-The old man said as he patted Wes's shoulder and gave him a big purple teddybear. We were at a winter fair and, for the first time, it was really fun. I went to the fair once before, but that was with Zyan and Clara, so I didn't really get to enjoy it. Wes turned to me and gave me the teddybear.

-"Here you go, little one."

-"Oh, thank you...purple is my favorite color."

-"And why else do you think I was aiming at the purple one all the time?"-he said as he ruffled my hair.

-"Wanna head to my place now? Might as well give you that tour I promised."-he asked as he checked his watch.

-"Yeah, sure."-We were walking out when I heard somebody's voice behind us.

-"...Wes?"-We both turned around and I saw a blonde, slim guy looking at us. He was somewhat taller than me and quite attractive. He had a lot of jewelry and a brow piercing. I felt Wes grabbing my hand.

-"Let's go."-He dragged me away but I heard footsteps behind us.

-"Hey Wes, don't be such a bitch, I just wanna talk a little. Hey, don't ignore me, darling..."-The guy pulled Wes's hand. Wes turned around, gazing at the guy with an annoyed expression.

-"What is it, Alex? I'm busy."-the guy smirked, glancing at me.

-"Yeah, I see you're busy alright...you actually got more attractive. Is that what people call after the break up glow up or something?"-after the break up? Is this guy Wes's ex?

-"It's more 'being in love' glow up. You wouldn't know, you only love yourself."-Wes answered spitefully.

-"Ouch. Why so mean, Wes? I didn't realise we were on such bad terms."-He gazed at me, and his smirk widened.

-"Hey, so nice to meet you! I'm Alex, Wes's ex."-He said as he shook my hand.

-"Um, Elio...nice to meet you too..."-he looked back at Wes.

-"He's quite cute."-Wes yanked his hand back, making him let go of me. I felt Wes pulling me back a little bit.

-"Okay, okay, I was just trying to be friendly. So rude for no reason, man..."-Wes sighed, looking like he was trying to keep his cool.

-"Listen, Alex, I really don't resent you, I'm not mad at you or anything. I don't really care about what happened. I mean it. But I am really busy right now. So, if you don't mind, can you leave us be? I'm just trying to make some nice memories with my boyfriend, that's all."-I looked at Alex's face. He was smiling, but at the same time, he looked like he was about to cry.