~•19•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
March 11th, 2020

"Why don't they like me????? I don't get it! I'm nice to them, I share everything I have, I help them out with their studies, but they still don't like me! What am I doing wrong???? Everybody likes Ian, but they just don't like me for no reason. Why? I don't get it. Can they see my dirty blood? Can they see how impure I am deep inside me? Can they see my cuts through my clothes?

I want them to like me. like me! like me! like me! LIKE ME!

I'm trying so hard...it's not fair."
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.

Wes's pov:

-"Wake up, you excuse for a medical worker."-I heard Marianne's voice and opened my eyes. I was sleeping next to Elio in his hospital bed. Well, I was sleeping until she woke me up.

-"...Ugh...you're in a good mood, I see..."-I joked around as I got out of bed quietly, trying not to wake up Elio.

-"At least try to be discreet and pretend that you're following the rules."

-"Am I not allowed to be here?"-I asked with a smirk.

-"In his room? Yes. In his bed cuddling next to him? Nope, that's very much not allowed."-I chuckled.

-"Well, as you can see, I'm fully clothed and so is he, so it's not like we were doing something inappropriate, we were just lying next to each other. He said he falls asleep way easier when I'm here."

-"...just be careful, please, don't fuck up your internship. People would kill to have an internship as good as yours. Don't take it for granted."-she always tries to come across as bossy or unfriendly, but in reality, she cares so much.

-"...yes ma'am...why are you here this early anyway?"

-"Elio's psychiatrist had to take a day off, so I wanted to tell him there is no therapy today. Will you tell him when he wakes up?"

-"Yeah, sure, don't worry about it."-I said as I moved a strand of hair from Elio's face. She sighed.

-"And make sure those clothes stay on, understand?"-She said in a teasing voice. I chuckled.

-"Yes ma'am."

She left the room and I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. Shit, 3 missed calls from mom.

Mom: Sweety, are you awake? Your father and I are in town. We should go out for lunch.

Ugh, I really don't have the energy for this.

I sat next to Elio, cuddling and kissing him. He let out a few low groans, which sounded so eroticly cute.

-"Hey, little one, wake up..."-I cooed between kisses. He pushed me away, which was expected. He was not in the greatest mood in the morning. I smirked, slipping my hands under his shirt. I just wanted to tickle him a little bit, that's all. But I guess he wasn't conscious enough for something like that.

The moment my hands touched the skin on his stomach, he flinched hard and grabbed my hands, opening his eyes. He was hyperventilating, looking at me with terrified eyes. I also froze, not really knowing how to react.

-"I-I just wanted to tickle you...m-my bad.."- Elio looked at my hands on his stomach and slowly eased his grip.

-"S-sorry...I-I didn't mean to grab you like that..."- he let go of me and I could see the red marks that his hands left on my arms. He pulled his shirt down, wrapping himself in a blanket. I slowly got closer, giving him a kiss on the temple in a comforting way.