~•16•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
September 5th, 2019.

I ended up in the hospital, with an infusion attached to my body. He said he went too far and I lost consciousness. I can't move, everything hurts. Why is no one in the hospital doing anything? Can't they see my cuts? Can't they see I've been raped? Why don't they help me? Did he pay them off? When I tried to tell the nurse, she just told me to go back to sleep. I don't get it, I don't get it. What is happening?

What's wrong with this world?"
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ

Wes's pov:

The annoying sound of the alarm woke me up. I barely opened my eyes, trying to turn it off. Shit, I'm so hung over. I knew I shouldn't have drunk that much. I have to go to work...

I got up, took off my clothes on my way to the shower and just got inside without even closing the bathroom door. That's one of the perks of living alone. You don't have to worry about anyone seeing you, you can just walk naked around the house all you want. Though I wouldn't mind if Elio was here...

...Then, the events from the last night came back to me. I called him last night, saying so much unnecessary shit, calling him fuckabke like some fuckboy that's only trying to get laid. Shit, am I actually an idiot? I literally told him he wouldn't be able to walk after we do it...what's wrong with me?! Am I purposely trying to scare him off?!

I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling the hot water running over my face and body.

-"...Shit, I'm a fucking idiot..."

I got out of the shower and dressed myself into something half decent. I made myself some coffee and headed out to work. This is what every morning has looked like for the last few months. Getting up early, going to work instead of school like I used to all my life...I guess I'm really not a kid anymore. I know it's just an internship, but it feels so different than school. In just two years, I'll be a working adult that has to take care of himself and make his own money. Thinking about those things scares me...

-"...I should buy Elio something to eat..."-I told myself and pulled over to the bakery. I bought him some donuts and orange juice. I hope I didn't creep him out too much yesterday...

I got to the hospital at last and immediately saw Marianne at the front desk. I walked up to her, giving her one extra donut I bought.

-"Here is something sweet for someone sweet."-I said as I put it on her desk. She smirked.

-"Trying to get on my good side with gifts? I'm not that easy to buy off, Wes. Everything I said yesterday still stands."- I smiled softly.

-"I wouldn't like it any other way."-She smiled as well, then glanced at the bag with donuts.

-"Hey, give me the one with peanuts."

-"Nah, sorry, that one is for Elio. It's his favorite."- That made her smile. Now, it's time to go see him. I miss his cute face.

I knocked on the door, checking if he was awake. No answer. I slowly opened the door, I didn't want to startle him if he just drifted off.

-"Elio...?"- I saw him sleeping in his bed, hugging the pillow and blanket on the floor. That made me chuckle. I sat next to him, pushing the bangs out of his face gently. He is so goddamn cute.

-"Hey little one...wake up."

-"Ugh...fuck off..."- Well, that was predictable. His cute sleeping didn't last for that long.