~•5•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
January 31st, 2017

I don't know what to do, diary, I keep gaining weight for no reason. Zyan even said I gained weight when I asked him for lunch today. I'm already not eating breakfast and dinner so it's already hard. I keep feeling dizzy and weak. I don't know if I can do without lunch, but I have to try! I have to be thin and pretty, or he might hate me even more.
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ

.

Elio's pov:

I opened my eyes slowly. I could feel they were still puffy from last night's crying. I looked up at my clock. Shit, it's 11 am. I missed breakfast.

The door opened and Wes walked in, looking at his phone. He was carrying a paper bag.

—"Oh, you woke up. Good morning."

—"Why did you let me sleep this much...I missed breakfast."

—"Well, it was past 4 am when you fell asleep last night, so I wanted you to rest. And I was planing on leaving this on your nightstand, but here you go."—He handed me a paper bag and I opened it. Inside were three donuts and an orange juice.

—"Oh, thank you...I can't eat all of them."

—"Well, I didn't know which flavour you liked the most so I got all the flavours they had."—I smiled a little bit.

—"Thanks...."—I took the one with chocolate and peanuts out of the bag.

—"This one I like the most."—I said as I showed it to him. He smiled.

—"I'll write that down."—I took another one from the bag.

—"Here, take one. I can't eat them all anyway."

—"Thanks kid."—he sat next to me. With him this close, it occurred to me that I asked him to sleep here last night. Shit, what's wrong with me, that's so embarrassing...but did he really stay? I fell asleep quickly, he could've gotten out then.

—"I..I'm sorry about last night, about asking you to sleep next to me...that was inappropriate of me. I'm really embarrassed now."

—"...it's okay, you were feeling down and I wanted to help you. And you're cute enough to get away with it."—he said with a smirk, making me blush. He called me cute...

—"So...you really stayed here the whole night?"

—"Yup."—That made me even more red. He smirked.

—"What? Getting embarrassed now? You weren't getting embarrassed when you were clinging onto me like a needy child."

—"Shut up...thank you for coming last night, I really appreciate it..."—he ruffled my hair. This time, I didn't flinch. It actually felt quite nice and comforting. I kinda want him to touch me more....shit, what kind of thought is that!? Get out of my head, get out of my head.

—"...anytime, little one...and I want you to talk about last night with your psychiatrist. Everything that happened. And I want you to talk about that person you talked about. The person that is going to hurt you."—I flinched. I forgot I even said that.

—"I will..."

—"I'm serious about this. I don't want to force you to open up about something, but I also can't know something like that and keep quiet. You're always welcome to discuss it with me if you feel like it, but please, at least talk to her."