~•6•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
"October 24th, 2017

I'll study and study and study. I'll learn how to cook, I'll learn how to clean, I'll learn every little thing that's ever been known. I can be good, I want to be good. I can do it. I'll get this dirty blood out of me. I can do it. If I can't, I'm better off dead.

The time goes by, I'm one year older, but sometimes it feels like I died a long time ago."
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ

.

Elio's pov:

-"What did you bring? Show me! Show me!"-I pleaded, trying to look behind Wes's back. He laughed at my failed attempts.

I had done a lot of thinking for the past few days and came to the conclusion that I like Wes. I fell for him like a fucking idiot I am. And now I have to be around him all day every day and hide my stupid feelings. Shit, why him of all people...

-"Okay, okay. Here you go."-He took a gaming console from his backpack, as well as two controllers. My eyes lit up.

-"It's been collecting dust in my apartment for so long, so I thought we could connect it to your TV and play a little. What do you think?"-He is so fucking nice. How was I not supposed to fall for this guy?!

-"Yeah! Let's do it!"-He connected everything and opened Mario kart. I was so excited. The last time I played games was with Ian, more than a year ago.

-"Don't think I'll go easy on you, little one."

-"No need, Mister Perfect, I think I'll manage."-I teased him back and we started playing. As I predicted, I won every round.

-"Ha! Take that, you overconfident jerk!"-I yelled, laughing as I won another one.

-"Damn, kids these days really know their stuff."

-"That's just because I'm a god of this game!"-I said as I lay on my bed, trying to relax my back before continuing.

Suddenly, someone came into the room and I sat up. It was a nurse that worked at the front desk.

-"Elio, you have a call. It's your brother."-She said, handing me the phone. My smile disappeared from my face. I slowly brought the phone closer to my ear.

Elio: "H-hello?"

Zyan: "Good, you're there. How are you doing?"

His tone was as uninterested as ever. I knew he didn't really care how I was, but I also knew he would get mad if I didn't answer the question.

Elio: "I'm fine, thank you for asking..."

Zyan: "Are you alone?"

I glanced at Wes, who seemed like he was studying my every move. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Elio: "Yes."

Zyan: "Good. I'll come visit in an hour. In the room. Don't make a scene."

Elio: "No! You can-"

Zyan: "Don't talk back at me, Elio. You don't want to make me mad, correct?"

Elio: "...Yes sir."

Zyan: "That's more like it. Shower before I get there. I don't want you dirty."