~•13•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
????

"Why won't he just kill me?! Just kill me already! I can't take this, I'm not that strong! Just kill me! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME! Stop making me feel like I'm about to die, but never kill me! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

I hope you die."
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ

Wes's pov:

I rushed into the hospital, checking my watch. 4:15 p.m. Elio has an art class in fifteen minutes, so I was trying to arrive before he headed to the class.

I was trying to walk faster, but my legs kept betraying me. I slept around two hours last night. I was studying the whole night. And this morning I had an exam. I mean, I think I did good, but I still feel like shit. Ugh, I really hope Elio is having a better day than me, because I don't know how well I can comfort him in my current mood.

I got to his door and knocked twice. No response.

-"Elio? You in there?"-Again, no response. Did he already left for class?

I swiped my keycard through his door and unlocked it. I saw him standing by the window and looking outside. Sometimes, when he is deep in thought, he completely shuts down other sounds around him. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

-"So you haven't gone to class yet, huh?"-he looked up at me and returned to reality.

-"Oh. Yeah, I was just about to leave. How was the exam?"-...his mood was off. His eyes, his voice, everything is a little off. I can't tell if he is sad or confused.

-"It was fine, as far as I can tell. I guess we will see when the results arrive...what's up with you? You seem kinda out of it."-I asked, caressing his face. My fingers traveled to his lips as I stroked them gently. Shit, how much I want to fuck that pretty little mouth of his.

-"...you seem more out of it then me..."-he said as he awerted his gaze. Shit, is my bad mood showing? Did I make him uncomfortable? I ruffled his hair and smiled a bit.

-"I'm just a little tired, I didn't really sleep well last night. Why? Do I seem like I'm in a bad mood?"

-"...you were looking at me like you're going to eat me up..."-I smiled, kissing his forehead.

-"I might as well do that."-usually he gets embarrassed or blushes when I kiss him, but he didn't really react.

-"Did something happen this morning?"

-"...yeah, kinda. Nothing that important, I'll tell you later. I have to go to my class now."-so something did happen. But I better not push it. He said he'll tell me after the class, so he is cooperating.

-"...okay, then. Let's go."

-"Are you walking me to my class?"

-"Yeah, I have to give Leah this questionnaire to fill up, since she is the therapist that's leading the class."

-"What is it about?"

-"Oh, she just has to answer some questions about your behaviour during the class. It's more made for people with psychotic disorders, to see how they are interacting with other people. For someone like you, it's just a formality."-He nodded, looking through the questionnaire. We walked inside.

-"I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick."-he said as we walked in and I nodded, watching him walk into the small bathroom.

I gave Leah the questionnaire and was waiting for Elio to come out, when I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned and saw a girl staring at me, almost like I was a ghost. Wait, girl with a shaved head...that must be Ophelia then. I squatted down, smiling.