~•9•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
"July 18th, 2018

It has been 2 months since Clara moved in. I thought it would get easier if she was around, but it didn't. The punishments are getting worse, more violent. I feel like he's trying to make it hurt, like he's mad about something. And it does. It hurts a lot. If this continues, I don't think I'll make it to my 13th birthday."
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ

.

Elio's pov:

-"Umm...is it a spider?"-I asked Wes. He was holding a paper on my back and I had to guess what he was drawing. I would always guess right away earlier, but I had been guessing this one for a few minutes already.

-"Nope, but that was a good guess."

-"Umm, is it a train?"-he laughed.

-"Now, I don't know where that came from."-I chuckled.

-"That's it, I give up, you win. Show me the drawing."-He handed me the paper.

-"...Is this a lobster?"

-"Yeah."-I burst out laughing, leaning on him.

-"Who draws a lobster in the guessing game!? How am I supposed to guess that!?"

-"Well, I wanted to make it a little more difficult, since you guessed all of them right away."

-"Yeah, you made it more difficult for sure."-I answered, still giggling. There was a knock at the door and Marianne walked in. She was the only nurse that knocked in this hospital.

-"Elio, your brother is on the phone."-She handed me the phone and walked out. I was about to go to the bathroom to take the call, but Wes held my hand, telling me to stay.

Elio: "H-hello? Zyan?"

Zyan: "Hey. How are you doing?"

Elio: "I'm okay..."

Zyan: "Are you free right now?"

Elio: "I...umm..."

Zyan: "I want to bring Freya to see you in the cafe."

Elio: "Really?! O-okay, yeah, I'm free."

Zyan: "Good, we'll be there in 15 minutes."

Elio: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

I hung up and smiled.

-"My niece is coming to visit!"-I started running around the room and getting ready. I had to change my t-shirt, since I didn't want Freya to see all my scars. I was so excited that I started taking off my t-shirt, just to realise Wes was staring at me.

-"T-turn around! What gives you the right to look at me while changing?"-he laughed and turned around.

-"Well, I thought that being your boyfriend gave me that privilege, but I guess not. But I respect your decision, Mr. Shy."-my face flushed completely. I didn't think anybody would ever call me their boyfriend. He hasn't really done anything intimate since that day that he kissed me, so it took me off guard. I tapped him on the back and he turned to face me again.

-"...help me take it off?"-I was trying to act cute and seductive, but I just felt so embarrassed that I wanted the earth to swallow me whole. He smiled and grabbed the bottom of my tee.

-"Hold your arms up."-I listened to him and he pulled it over my head. He looked at my bare chest and I got anxiety. Is he going to realise how weird my body looks?