~•8•~

▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.
"April 27th, 2018

I was about to get punished, I was sure I'd be punished, but the punishment never came. He said he wouldn't punish me today. I don't get it. Is it because of the cuts? Is he proud I'm trying to get rid of my dirty blood, so he won't punish me?

I'm all alone in the house, watching a movie on a big TV screen. It feels nice."
.
▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ
.

Elio's pov:

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, then put on my skincare. I haven't had the energy to keep my skincare routine for so long, but Wes bought me all these nice products. It would be a shame for them to go to waste.

I can tell he's trying to make me take care of myself by buying me all these new clothes and cosmetics, and it's kinda working in a way. But there is also part of me that also wants to look pretty in his eyes, I really want him to see me as attractive. And apparently, he does, because he kissed me yesterday...I still blush so hard when I think about it. That asshole, rejecting me and making me cry all night just to make out with me the next day...but his kiss felt so good, so natural...I'm really glad that was my first kiss.

To be honest, I didn't expect Wes to be such an aggressive kisser. Not that I'm complaining, I kinda like that, but he's always so overly gentle when he's taking care of me. I didn't know he would be so passionate. But I kinda want to get to know that side of him more...but my stupid mind ruined everything, those ugly memories had to come up at that moment...calm down, there is plenty of time. He said he's planing to kiss me again. I just have to be calm next time...I can do it...

The knock on the door. I unconsciously smiled and opened the door. Wes smiled at me, handing me a grocary bag.

-"You're up early."-I peeked in the bag and saw a big ice-cream box. My face lit up.

-"This is my favourite flavour!"-he chuckled.

-"I thought you'd like it. Let's eat."- I looked inside the bag and saw two spoons. My face flushed.

-"What? Don't wanna share it with me? That's mean, little one."

-"S-shut up...I wanna share..."-We sat on the bed and put the ice cream in the middle. It wasn't as awkward as I imagined, it was actually really nice. I smiled a little.

-"Are you trying to mentally prepare me for our session?"-I promised Wes I'd start opening up to him, so our first session is today. It was making me really nervous, I didn't know how much I could tell him without breaking down. He was quiet for a few seconds, then took his spoon and held it close to my mouth, feeding me ice cream. I took a bite, a little embarrassed to eat from his spoon.

-"I know I was a little too harsh on you yesterday. But you don't have to be nervous about talking with me. I'm not going to judge you or scold you or anything. You can tell me anything, even the worst things, and I'm not going to think of you any less. And if you're opening up, that doesn't mean you have to tell me everything in one go, we can take it slow. As long as you're making progress, I'm now complaining."

-"Okay.."-I said, pushing my bangs out of my eyes.

-"My bangs really grew out, they're getting annoying."

-"We can go to a hairsalon today if you want to."

-"That would be nice....by the way, I was thinking about joining an art class that you mentioned. I want to recreate this thing I painted in my sketchbook last year."