Prologue.

Hi! This prologue is literally just self-indulgent smut, so if you're not into that or not 18+, it is completely okay to skip this chapter! It contains some breath-play (choking) and a breeding kink on both sides. Also may be dubious consent because Felix is in heat, but Changbin is his partner and they agreed on sex before his heat started. This story will NOT be smut heavy so don't worry if it's not your thing or you're underage!
~

Felix was hot, and no, not in the super sexy, super mysterious way. In the way that he felt like his insides were being boiled. He was so hot, he felt almost cold. A chill ran through him, and his skin was clammy and hot to the touch. He also had an aching hard on. The blonde omega has to wait on his alpha. Changbin is so cruel, leaving his omega to fuck himself while he wraps up loose ends at his work.

If Felix wasn't so delirious with pain and want, he'd question why Changbin would choose going to work over helping him through his heat. They do offer sick leave for a partner's heat. Then again, he is delirious so he doesn't. He just bounces his ass back on his dildo. His slick is gushing down around the sides of the hot pink toy and onto his hand. He can't be too bothered to care about the mess as it fills him.

The omega lets out small mewls with his head cloudy, the only thing his pretty little head can worry about is getting fucked. Part of him feels like nothing will be enough until Changbin gets back, but then the other part of him just wants to cum. He's so desperate and needy, he just rocks back onto his toy. It feels good but his legs are starting to strain from the position.

Felix flips over onto his back with his legs spread, with this new position his legs no longer ache. His breathing is shaky as he pushes his dildo in and out of him. The blonde's body twitches when he hits his prostate, a deep wanton moan tumbling from his lips. He keeps pistoning the toy into the sensitive gland until his breath is stuttering and he's spilling all over his stomach. He clenches down on the toy with his orgasm, making it slip out of him. There's still a fire burning in his belly and he doesn't give himself a chance to relax before he's pushing the toy back into himself. He avoids touching his dick, not knowing how long he'll be on his own and wanting to pace himself.

Felix trembles with sensitivity and he takes in a unsteady breath as he languidly fucks himself. He doesn't think he'll come again but the cramps won't go away. He wants to cry and call out for Changbin. He's frustrated with his inability to get off tonight. He just needs his alpha.

As if the older could hear him longing for him, he hears the front door to their apartment sound. His sensitive hearing picks up the sound of Changbin keying in the code to the keypad. Felix starts to sit up so he could meet the older at the door but his body is weak. His arms tremble as he lifts himself up and the cramps don't stop. He lets out a deep pained groan.

"Hyung," he calls pitifully, his tone dipping into a whimper. "Changbin-hyung" he calls again as his nostrils fill with the scent of sweetened coffee. The familiar smell makes him whine for the alpha's comfort.

"Felix," Changbin comes into their shared bedroom. He sees the omega spread out on their bed, naked and covered in slick and cum. His chest and face are blushed a light pink and his skin shines with traces of sweat. "Ah, hyung's sorry, Lix" he apologizes when he sees the state of the younger. He's moving to immediately take off his shirt and join Felix in their bed.

"Hyung, you left~" the blonde whines and Changbin nods solemnly. His shirt is discarded and he's undoing his pants. "I'm so hot" he complains with another whine.