Trip to Ansan (Part II).

Felix is the first to wake up, which isn't surprising since the others were probably sleeping off killer hangovers right now. He can smell food as he slowly blinks to consciousness. There's also a pair of arms around his waist and it takes him a moment to process who they belonged to.

His ears burn when he realizes that Hyunjin has him wrapped in his arms. One of the beta's hands is underneath Felix's shirt and resting directly on the stretched skin of his belly. He can feel Hyunjin's entire body pressed up against his back . A giddy feeling briefly rushes through him as he thinks about the conversation they'd had last night, and the kiss that they shared. He reminds himself to reign his feelings in because Hyunjin was drunk. He probably would've said the same to Jisung, and they'd been going back and forth all night.

Felix starts to stir, trying to be careful not to wake up Hyunjin in this precarious position. The beta would probably be embarrassed if he woke up with Felix in his arms. Maybe he doesn't even remember anything he'd said last night. Felix feels a bit embarrassed.

"You smell good" the deep groggy voice of Hyunjin whispering near his ear startles Felix. He doesn't move as Hyunjin nudges his face into the omega's neck, he scents him gently. Lavender and soil invade Felix's senses and his body involuntarily relaxes in Hyunjin's hold for a moment.

"Hyunjin-ah, are you asleep still?" Felix asks cautiously, worried that Hyunjin doesn't realize what he's doing. The beta hums out a sleepy denial and Felix chews his bottom lip nervously. "Are you hungover?" He asks quietly, not to wake the others up.

"A little. You're helping though." Hyunjin responds just as quietly. The beta's face is still buried in his scent gland and it's making his heart race.

"How? I'm not doing anything?" Felix asks with a chuckle, trying not to portray the nerves he feels with the person he's so interested in this close. Hyunjin doesn't verbally respond, instead he just grunts out a reply. "You know you tried to kiss Jisung last night?" The omega decides to change the subject with a chuckle.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I'm so embarrassed. I will never drink Chinese liquor again." The raven-haired man whines and Felix laughs softly.

"It's okay. I've never seen you that drunk before. You're so talkative and funny. You had everyone do breathing exercises in the middle of the street. I was slightly amazed" Felix recollects, not sure how much the beta remembers about last night.

"Aigoo, I know. In my head I thought that it would make all of us less drunk if we collected our bearings for a moment. In hindsight, I don't think it really mattered." Hyunjin replies and Felix is surprised by how much he remembers.

"You remember a lot. I thought you were blackout, honestly." Felix chuckles and he feels Hyunjin smile against his neck.

"No. I remember everything." The beta says shortly, and a bit cryptically. Felix feels his ears heat up a bit at his words.

"Can you two shut up, please?" Jisung's voice breaks through Felix's embarrassment. Hyunjin pulls away slightly to look at the other omega laying next to him. The brunette immediately misses the feeling of his warm breath on his neck.

"Hungover, huh, Sung?" Felix teases the omega despite his feelings.

"I don't even remember how I got here." Jisung groans and rolls over to cling to Hyunjin. The omega tosses his leg over the beta and reaches over him to touch Felix. "I need painkillers and an Americano, immediately." He states and Felix smiles humored.

"Do you remember kissing Hyunjin-ah in the taxi last night?" Felix asks and Jisung sits up quickly in shock. He looks from Felix to Hyunjin, both of them looking at him with humored grins.