Dancing Man.

"Yongbok-ah, can you go open up the front and I'll finish prep?" Felix's manager, a beta woman named Jeongyeon, asks. She's four years older than him and she'd managed to get promoted to a manager in the few years he's worked with her. They are quite close for them to be superior and subordinate. She allows him to speak casually to her because they'd started off in the same position and they're so close in age.

"Sure, noona. Let me know if you need help." Felix nods as he pulls off his gloves and accepts the keys that she hands him. He goes to the front of the store and unlocks the front door.

The omega busies himself with straightening up the register and tables as he waits for customers. They aren't a particularly busy or popular bakery as the street their located on doesn't get tons of foot traffic, so he just tries to find things to do to stay busy. His phone vibrates in his pocket and he pulls it out of his apron pocket to check the notification.

Binnie (7:21AM): Bokkie~
Binnie (7:21AM): Are you doing okay? Did you eat breakfast?

Lix (7:22AM): Just opened up the store, waiting for customers.
Lix (7:22AM): I haven't eaten

Binnie (7:24AM): EAT

Lix (7:25AM): I'm workingㅜㅜ

Binnie (7:26AM): You should still eat something. You need to eat more.

Binnie (7:30AM): What are you doing when you get off?

Lix (7:31AM): I get off @3 Hyunjin and I are going on a picnic ^^

Binnie (7:43AM): Chan's having a movie night, Sung will be there

Lix (7:44AM): Aw, wish I could make it~ sounds fun

The alpha doesn't reply after that but he does read Felix's message. He hates when Changbin leaves him on read but he didn't want to go anyways. He and Jisung aren't on good terms right now. Luckily, the omega doesn't have much time to overthink it because the bakery gets a few customers and he's busy enough to not think about it.

Binnie (11:47AM): Felix

Binnie (11:50AM): Why do you never text me first? You've changed -_-

Lix (12:05PM): ㅋㅋㅋ hyung, you're being dramatic

Binnie (12:06PM): You're playing hard to get, right?
Binnie (12:06PM): Hyung won't chase you =_=

Lix (12:08PM): I love you hyung~

Binnie (12:12PM): I luv u too

Binnie (12:13PM): Are you doing anything?

Lix (12:20PM): I'm about to go to the studio with Jinnie and watch him dance

Binnie (12:26PM): Rn? Can't you come over here? ㅠㅠ

Lix (12:30PM): I already told him I would go

Binnie (12:34PM): You guys hang out a lot
Binnie (12:34PM): I'm not saying it's bad... just kinda weird

Lix (12:41PM): How? We live together?

Binnie (12:44PM): Exaxtly, don't you see enough of each other?

Lix (12:45PM): No??

Once again, Changbin leaves Felix on read and the omega just shakes his head with a sigh. It's not anything new so he shouldn't be upset. Why did Changbin care what Felix spent his time doing and who he does it with?