Secret's Out.

It's been a few days since Felix's argument with Changbin. Things have been awkward to say the least. The alpha isn't ignoring him, but it's obvious he's tiptoeing around Felix. Things aren't light and easy anymore, and there is an obvious tension between them both. It's unfortunate but he isn't sure how to fix it.

Jisung has invited Felix out to barbecue with Seungmin and Seungmin's friend that Felix has never met before. He hopes that spending some time with someone other than Changbin will help take his mind off of everything.

When he arrives, he spots Jisung seated in a booth across from two others. He hadn't meant to run late but he doesn't have a car or a license, so his punctuality always depends on public transportation. He's sure they won't mind however since it seems like they've only gotten their drinks so far. As he approaches the booth he immediately hears a loud high pitched laugh pierce through the sound of the other customers.

"You need to raise your fucking standards!" Jisung is declaring pointedly at Seungmin. Felix isn't sure what he's walked into but it seems like Jisung's pretty heated.

"Jisung, you're acting like you're 12" Seungmin sighs tiredly.

"Yeah, a fucking 12 out of 10!" The dark haired omega is practically jumping out of his seat as he says this. The man sitting next to Seungmin is laughing joyfully, clapping his hands in glee. Seungmin shakes his head wordlessly as he turns to Felix. Jisung follows his gaze and seems to finally notice the other omega standing a couple of feet away. "Felix! Come here, you like me, right?" He waves the blonde over and he walks over to the booth with a concerned expression.

"Usually I would say yes, but for some reason I feel like I'm not going to like what you say next?" Felix answers apprehensively as Jisung stands up for him to sit on the inside of the booth.

"Jisung is on a tangent about how likable he is as a person, so I simply told him he's not that likable." Seungmin explains and Felix starts to side with Jisung before the beta is continuing, "That's not saying that you're not likable. I'm just saying you're loud, messy, and you-" the brown haired beta starts to compile a list of reasons Jisung isn't all that likable but the dark haired omega cuts him off.

"Felix, do you think I'm likable?" Jisung suddenly turns the conversation to the other omega, who blinks in confusion for a moment.

"Of course I think you're likable. I like you a lot!" Felix tells Jisung reassuringly but the dark haired omega just pouts.

"You like everyone, I don't know why I asked" Jisung mopes and Felix starts to defend himself. He was going to say that he actually doesn't like everybody, but then he'd be asked to name  a person he dislikes and that was a hard question. It's not that he doesn't dislike anyone, it's just he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying he doesn't like them behind their back.

"Felix-ah, this is Hyunjin, by the way. Sorry for making you sit through that, Hyunjin-ah" Seungmin redirects the conversation by gesturing to the man sitting next to him. The first thing Felix notices about Hyunjin is that he's very attractive. He has pretty almond shaped eyes with a mole under the left one. His lips are plump and pink, his nose bridge high, and his face is insanely small. He is breathtakingly stunning, to say the least.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you" Felix smiles brightly, trying to reign in his fascination with Hyunjin's visuals. Hyunjin smiles shyly and bows slightly, his behavior a stark contrast to his boisterous laughter. Felix didn't want to be weird and stare so he just looks away and at Jisung's drink. "What's that?" He asks the omega, gesturing to his glass of what looked like foamy beer.

"Something that you can't have. Beat it!" Jisung declares as he slides it away from Felix, spilling some of its contents onto the table in front of him. He frowns when he sees the mess he'd made, making Felix giggle as the blonde grabs napkins to clean up his best friend's mess.