Sugary Drink.

After spending time with Changbin's family, Felix has started to feel sad about his own familial situation all over again. He hasn't spoken to his mom in two months, and his dad in even longer. It's starting to really drain him because he used to talk to his parents often. No matter what they go through, he knows he wants his family to be apart of this experience and fighting with them doesn't feel good.

When Felix is upset he tends to seek out comfort from other people. Maybe it's a bad thing because he should be able to comfort himself, but it feels good to have someone be there for him. Especially someone he cares about. That's why he's waddling into Hyunjin's room. Waddling being a literal description of how he walks now.

"Jinnie," Felix calls as he knocks on the betas door. It only takes a moment for the raven-haired man to answer the door, and when he does he's dressed in a stretched out T-shirt covered in paint. "Are you busy?" Felix asks as he notices Hyunjin hadn't been asleep at this hour.

"Just working on something. Are you okay?" Hyunjin questions and Felix lets out a loaded sigh before padding straight into the beta's room. Hyunjin doesn't stop him and instead just steps aside to let him in.

"I'm sad, Jinnie." He admits and turns around to look at the beta. Hyunjin just waits for him to continue, "I miss my family, and I don't want to constantly argue with my parents either. They're so important to me, you know? I don't know what to do." Felix huffs and sits down at the foot of Hyunjin's bed.

"I understand. It's probably very stressful and upsetting to not have them close and to argue with them on top of that. Honestly, I think you're really strong for how you handle it all." Hyunjin says as he sits next to Felix on the bed. The beta wraps a comforting arm around the brunette's shoulder and Felix leans into the taller's shoulder.

"What if I don't want to be strong? What if I just want to be happy?" Felix quietly asks as tears start to build in his eyes. He takes a deep breath to stop himself from crying. He's decidedly been doing way too much of that.

"You don't have to be strong. You can fall apart for a little bit and then I'll help you piece it all back together." Hyunjin's voice is soft as he says this. Felix thinks it's stupidly poetic but so incredibly sweet. His heart clenches a little as he thinks of having someone like Hyunjin caring for him.

"That sounds like hard work. It's not worth it." The omega lets out a dry chuckle, but the silent tears that escape his eyes contradict it.

"I don't mind." Is all Hyunjin replies and he wraps himself up around Felix. A lavender garden engulfs the brunette and he feels safe in the man's arms. Wordlessly, he wraps his arms around Hyunjin's waist, his hands fist the material of his T-shirt, and he breaks a little.

The next morning, Felix wakes up warm with his face buried in a pillow that smells strongly of lavender. He comes to and processes that he wasn't in his room. He must've fallen asleep in Hyunjin's bed, but the beta wasn't in the bed with him. He looks around for a moment to catch his bearings before he's getting out of the bed and going into his own room.

He'd left his phone in his room last night so he checks the time to see its 9:54 in the morning, and he only has an hour until his doctor's appointment. Changbin messaged him asking if he was getting ready and everything. He curses himself before starting to get ready.

By the time he's ready and Changbin is pulling up outside to pick him up for his appointment, it's 10:09. He walks out into the living room to put on his shoes, but he stops when he sees a lump on their couch. Hyunjin was sleeping on the couch?

"Hyunjin. Hyunjin-ah" Felix wakes up the beta, who groggily blinks at him. His face is swollen with indentations from his pillow on his cheek. He genuinely reminds Felix of a dumpling now. "Why are you sleeping out here?" The brunette asks in confusion.