Let's start the Season 2 of "Tuition Wala Love".

After Avni went to California for her studies, Sid also concentrate on his studies, because of different time zone and because of their studies.

Their conversation become less and decreasing in time day by day, sid still not allowed to use phone more than an hour.

So this is become a barrier in their relationship.

But still both Sid and Avni trying their best to keep their relationship in this distance relationship phase too.

This is the longest period of time, they spend without seeing each other.

Now it's been a month,

Avni made some new friends in California University, she is happy with the environment here, it's always a dream to study from this university.

So this is not something making her feel upset, she is missing Sid a lot.

But, yes now this can be say that Sid is missing her more.

Faisal and Jannat try their best to keep him cheered up, but as they are dating so whenever Sid see Jannat and Faisal together.

He miss Avni more than before.

Sid starts being sad all day, even his mom notice that. In Institute Everyday he meets Sonia aunty, he used to ask sonia aunty that how's Avni.

When he didn't get her call any day.

Now a month passed away,

Avni and Sid starts talking on an alternative days, A Indian boy in Avni's batch named Ritvik become her new bestie there.

Avni still loves Sid the same but problem is time lag, and they are actually not able to give time to each other that much their relationship demand from them.

Few months passed away,

And today it's a big day,

Avni and Sid complete 6 months in a relationship today.

They are really happy about it and they planned to talk on a video call today.

Stay tuned.