47

Avni : let's go back.

Sid : did I made any mistake avni?

Avni : no baby, but someone made a mistake and I want to confront that person first then we will go for a date tomorrow.

Sid : what do you mean?

Avni : you will get to know everything let's go back right now.

Sid : okay.

Sid and Avni came back to ishika's residence, ishika's mother is really upset with Avni.

But soon, they reach back.

Avni went to the kitchen directly to keep the things under control.

Avni : here a surprise, I bring ice cream for everyone, and aunty guess what I got your favorite one. (She is close with her mother)

Ishika's mother : where were you avni?

Ishika : yeah avni you went to....

Avni : to take ice cream bro! I know I didn't told you sorry but it was a surprise after all you did so much for me so I can return a bit.

Ishika's mother : oh and where is Sid?

Avni : actually, he knows the ice cream parlours owner so he also helped me.

Ishika : but you told me?

Avni : before this ice cream will melt we should serve it aunty.

Ishika's mother : yeah you are right my doll. Ishu help avni.

Avni : no aunty I will do it myself, she already did a lot for me today. (She said in a sarcastic tone)

Ishika understand that she get to know somehow that she informed her mother about their departure and that's why she change the plan.

Ishika's mother : okay

Ishika : I will serve dinner to them.

Ishika went to room, where everyone is murmuring. Jannat told everyone that what ishika did. Even sid get to know that why avni changed the plan.

Ishika's mother came to room so everyone smile.

Ishika understand that she have to give a justification now.

Stay tuned.