Avni : what did you just asked ishika?

Ishika : I asked how avni, I mean you had your studies 3 years long na, so dont you think if you won't go back then it will break your dream!!

Sid : yeah avni.

Avni : I guess, you are not happy with my arrival sid?

Sid : you crazy girl, I am more than happy from your return, but i dont want you to cost your dream for us. (Sid said in the concern for her dream)

Avni : don't worry my dear, I opted distance education, so now I can fulfill my dream with being around you always to protect my boys from the other girls. (Avni sounds sarcastic to Ishika right now)

Sid : this is really good news, we should celebrate then.

Avni : yeah of course we should celebrate.

Sid : yes, so the party is from my side. Because I am so happy seeing you again after so long, Avni. (He is so happy)

Ishika is not looking happy at all, as she is not happy.

Abhishek noticed.

Abhishek : what happened to you ishika??

Avni : I guess I spoiled her any master plan that's why she is standing here like this. (She said with a smile but it's too sarcastic)

Ishika : oh please avni, you know if I made any plan I won't let anyone spoil it.

Avni : oh really don't challenge me.

Ishika : I am challenging.

Sid : hey!! What is wrong with you girl, we met after so long we should celebrate instead of having any stupid argument.

Avni : as you say my love.

Avni hold his hand and stand beside him holding his hand tightly, showing it that he belongs to her.

Sid : I missed you so much.

Avni : I missed you more.

Ishika : yeah that's why you were busy with your so called bestie, ritwik na!! (Ishika tries to bring the topic of ritvik)

Stay tuned.