56

Avni : I don't know why but now I am also feeling that there is something brewing in her brain aarohi.

Aarohi : hmm.

Abhishek : but avni, you have to make sid understand first, because he is not convinced to listen all of us against Ishika.

Avni : yeah true, even when today I told him he get little offend.

Aarohi : wait a minute guys, is it written anywhere that a guy have a gf can't take a stand for his female friend.

Abhishek : it's not written anywhere yaar, but he should stand with someone who loves him.

Aarohi : in that I can only add that you guys have doubt on ishika that she loves him.

Avni : aarohi please, at least you don't take her side now. (She said irritatedly)

Aarohi : I am not taking her side. But you two are being too judgemental in your absence, Ishika was there for him, she spend 6 months with him as a bestie, he can't ignore her immediately after your return.

Abhishek : I don't know yaar. I think it's wrong.

Aarohi : it's all about POV guy, and everyone have different one. I think sid is loyal with Avni.

Avni : yeah he is, but my problem is Ishika. If she have eyes on her besties bf then this is unforgivable. (She said in a offended tone)

Aarohi : true. But before we come to any conclusion we have to wait for her bf.

Abhishek : hmm.

Avni also hummed, and now all the judgement gonna be done on the basis of her bf.

Avni came back to her home.

Sid and Ishika spend a normal day in college.

But ishika wants a solution as only two days left, and a solution for her is Rajat now.

So, she came back to home and texted her to talk something important.

Stay tuned.

Give your opinion :-

What do you think guys and girls that if someone is in relationship then can't he/she keep friends with other gender??

60 votes (no chapter before 60 votes)