33

Sid : okay take care.

Avni : you too baby.

Sid walks to his residence.

Ishika : guys I am also getting late so I should leave. (Immediately after Sid left).

Abhishek : yeah, after all now Sid left why will you stay with us and talk to us? (He said in a taunting tone, showing his doubt on her intentions)

Ishika : what is your problem abhi, I never understood that why you point my friendship with Sid like this, and listen whenever Sid will tell this he have any issue with me then I won't talk to him... Fine? (She said angrily)

Avni : hey ishu, calm down, you know him right, he is kidding.

Ishika : yeah I know him, but it's the same dialogue he use everytime, it was okay in your absence but if he keep on repeating in front of you then it will affect us, Avni.

She said in the manner of being concern about friendship between her and Avni.

Aarohi : he is an idiot, you know na.

Abhishek : I am not, I just say what I felt. (He is clear about his thoughts)

Avni : abhi please.

Ishika : leave it yaar, he is never clear about love and friendship, and yeah abhi, I don't want a certificate of friendship from you.

Abhishek : what do you mean? (He angrily asked)

Ishika : didn't you remember, that avni was your love, aarohi was your friend and now....(She points it on him)

Aarohi : forget that ishika, why we are talking about it yaar.

Ishika : it hurted na. Similarly it hurts when someone doubt on my friendship with Sid.

Abhishek : I have doubt any issues? (Now they are having a serious argument)

Avni : shut up guys (she angrily shouted)

Ishika became silent.

Avni : what rubbish is going on here?

Aarohi : yeah at least anything you argue on have any sense behind it.

Stay tuned.