46

Ishika's mother : inform me when sid and avni come back, I will talk to their parents then, if they came here then they should not go out at this time at night.

Ishika : yeah mom.

Ishika's mother : go now.

Ishika : I will help you to serve dinner mom.

Ishika's mother : hmm. Do you know where they went and for what?

Ishika : I don't have an idea mom, but they are dating.

Ishika's mother : let them come back I will talk to avni personally.

Ishika : yeah, actually sid was not ready to go but avni insist him... So..!!

Ishika's mother : Avni, should understand I don't know what is wrong with her, I will talk to Sonia today.

Ishika : hmm

Luckily, this conversation between aunty and ishika heard by jannat, who came to offer help to Ishika and her mother.

But now she wants to help sid and Avni first. She knows that sid will get nervous so she called Avni and told her everything.

Sid and Avni was on the way, they are going to the place where they had their first kiss. They are on the way when Jannat informed them.

Avni feels really so disappointed and angry and she didn't know why ishika did this.

But today she feels that abhishek is not hundred percent wrong there is something going on her mind for sure.

So she should be careful.

Avni : uncle, there is an ice cream shop in the way, please stop there.

Sid : are we going to eat an ice cream?

Avni : I had a different plan sid, but now we have to go there only.

Sid : okay. But what happened?

Avni : nothing.

Sid and Avni took the ice cream buckets and Avni told him that will be better if they share this with everyone.

Sid didn't got it that what happened to her all of sudden as she was planning to spend time with him alone.

Stay tuned.