12

Ishika : sure aunty.

Sid : bye take care and call me after you reach home.

His mom : yeah please beta, inform us once you reach.

Ishika : yeah okay aunty.

His mom : go and drop her to her car Siddharth.

Sid followed her and they reached her.

Sid : I have no words to thank you yaar, just because of you today avni and I have a long video call even after that spoiled moment it sorted so easily and credit goes to you.

Ishika : areee, it's really fine I am happy that I came in your gain anyhow, and I must say your mother is so sweet I loved spending time with her.

Sid : oh great.

Ishika : okay now I should leave so see you next weekend.

Sid : yeah bye.

Ishika : don't you think you should give me a hug? (Asked teasingly).

Sid : yeah yeah sure why not?

Sid hugged ishika, she hugs him back and ishika always feels tingle whenever he hugs her.

But at last, he broke a hug, bid a bye and left in her car.

Sid went inside his home.

Meanwhile,

In car (Ishika).

Ishika turn on her phone, as it's a best time pass in travelling. She open a dating app again and scroll some profiles.

Later,

She went to her gallery and open a picture. Its Avni and Sid in this pic together.

She zoom in this pic to just look at Sid

She is realising that she starts hitting on Sid now, these feelings are much more than a friend

But she is convincing herself that it's wrong Sid and avni dating each other and Avni meant sister to her.

But at last, she uninstalled dating app from her phone. And the search for someone to move on is end now.

Stay tuned.