67

Avni : I am so happy sid, that I have you in my life. (She hugged him in front of every one)

Sid smiled.

Ishika is jealous seeing them being so close in front of her eyes again and Aarohi and Abhishek noticed this more than Avni.

Aarohi (whisper) : don't you feel there is still something wrong with Ishika.

Abhishek : she is just pretending being his gf. I don't believe her honestly. (Whisper, he said in disbelief on ishika)

Sid : by the way, you are dating my bestie bro, so take care of her.

Rajat : yeah I will Sid.

Ishika : but remember my dear bestie, nobody can replace you, priority will always you.

Rajat didn't mind it, because their relationship in on beginning stage right now.

He knows that he have to earn that place in her life.

But Aarohi replied.

Aarohi : means you still won't leave Sid alone. Great, why you want all the boys with you only ishu. (She said in sweet voice, but it's hits hard)

Abhishek : she becomes attention seeker type, be careful Rajat.

Ishika understood but just smiled.

Sid look at the watch.

Sid : I think we should leave guys, we are getting late.

Rajat : yups but it's really pleasure meeting you all. Especially with my girl. (He said smiling at ishika, when ishika is looking at Sid)

Avni doesn't liking the way ishika is still behaving.

Avni : he is saying something Ishika?

Ishika : yeah what did you just said?

Rajat (just smiled and said) : nothing.

Abhishek : I will pay the bill, you all will wait for me outside.

They all contributed already.

Sid : okay.

Rajat and ishika is standind beside each other, Sid and Avni together and Aarohi is waiting for Abhishek.

A thought came to Aarohi's mind to test Ishika.

Abhishek came back and they all are ready to leave for their respective residences.

Stay tuned