65

Sid is looking into Avni's eyes, avni have no answer of this because she didn't told anything about this to him.

Avni : Sid, I can explain and why are you not telling them that I pushed you when you tried to kiss me, it was never from my side? (She said explaining herself)

Ishika : avni, calm down he told me that he misunderstand that you likes him too, because you never told him about Sid and your relationship clearly.

Aarohi and Abhishek even can't take side of Avni anymore.

Sid : I guess, I should leave guy. (He is hurt not because all what happened, just because he is getting to know like this)

Avni : Sid, we need to talk, you know na I always just loved you. (Her eyes filled with tears)

Rajat : Yes Sid, she is right she only loves you. And after some days I also realised that we are not made for each other. And now I have ishika.

Ishika smiled.

Avni knows that mess up not gonna be clear soon because misunderstanding spoil relationship more than betrayals.

Ishika : so guys, now we are dating each other I hope you are happy meeting my bf.

All of them smiled, Sid and Avni smiled forcefully. Avni is looking at him when Sid is avoiding looking at her.

Aarohi : welcome to our group Rajat. Hope you and ishika work out and let's just forget whatever happened between you and Avni.

Abhishek : yeah of course you should, even I thought that I love avni and see now I am happy with Aarohi. She is my true love.

Sid smiled a bit.

Rajat : I feel the same bro, ishika is my true happiness because we both love each other. Right ishu?

Ishika nodded.

Ishika : of course more than myself.

Aarohi and Abhishek can feel that Avni and Sid have some issues between them.

Stay tuned

50+ votes