73

Sid : but what?

Ishika : let's play truth or dare?

Avni : it's such a old pattern game yaaar, think something new and better.

Ishika : why are you scared of truth? (She said in a provoking tone of voice)

Avni : I am not like you ishu, I say straight forward what I feel okay? (Angrily).

Sid again grab her hand to supress her anger but he is feeling now the same that Ishika is trying to provoke her intentionally.

But he remains silent for now.

Ishika : okay then you all know the rules right? So who will start?

Rajat : let's do alphabetically, Avni, then ishika, then me and at last Sid.

Sid : poor me. (He giggled)

Avni : okay so I can choose anyone right to ask anything?

Ishika : yes.

Avni : okay then I wanna ask you ishika that whom you love most after your family?

Rajat isn't expecting but he wants ishika takes his name. But she looked at Siddharth and take his name.

Ishika : my bestie, Sid.

Sid just smiled.

Avni : hm

Ishika : now my turn to ask, so Avni you tell me that did you ever feel attracted to Rajat in California?

Rajat is shocked that why she asked such a silly question from her.

Avni : never, I always consider him my friend.

Ishika : oh its strange then why Rajat felt that you love him, even you spent your whole birthday NIGHT with him. (The way she said night was just to create a doubt in Sid's mind).

Avni : ishika, what do you meant by that, let me tell you that we are living there in neighborhood so I just went to his home because he planned something for me. Okay?

The conversation getting heating up.

Rajat : ishika, why we are talking about the things happened in past let's move ahead.

Sid : yeah please girls relax.

Stay tuned