75

Sid : what did you just said? (He is shocked and angry because she is ruining friendship now)

Avni : now one last question from you Sid, as I can't tolerate her more , she is getting on my nerves now, more than that she break my trust. So choose me or her?

Sid : what is this nonsense avni? Let me just digest what she just said?

Avni : Sid, her or me? Just choose right now. (She said straight forward)

Sid turn towards avni cup her face.

Sid : of course you Avni, I always choose you first. But ishika you didn't did right yaar. It's really make me feel like you cheat on our friendship.

Sid hold Avni's hand and left the restaurant after paying their bills.

Ishika : Sid listen na yaar.

Rajat is standing with ishika, he is hurt like hell and feel like used right now but he loved her so he can't leave her alone right now.

Sid and Avni left.

Sid is feeling bad.

Avni is feeling betrayed by her own bestie and she told this to Abhishek, Aarohi, Jannat and faisal all.

Ishika is crying here in the restaurant.

Rajat : ishu, every one is looking at us I will drop you at home. Come...

Ishika left with Rajat and he drop her at her home.

Meanwhile,

Avni and Sid both of them blocked her. Along with all the other friends. Only Rajat is talking to her after that.

Ishika is feeling so left alone. She can't do anything in this.

7 days passed away,

And one day,

Ishika's mother contact avni and ask her to come with Abhishek and Aarohi to meet her as she is so unwell.

And yesterday night she was hospitalised.

Avni feels really worried as she consider her sister always so she can't ignore after this.

Stay tuned