22

Avni get doubt on her many times after this in next four months but every time ishika manage it so smartly and not let avneet ask her anything.

Meanwhile, for Sid, ishika is now his bestie, he shares his all the problems with ishika first.

More than anyone else, he trust her and Sid is not wrong at his place because ishika really supports him in everything and her behaviour of that she can do anything for him attract Sid too.

But only as friend, even ishika have no more expectations than a friend from Sid, but she get used to with this priority of Sid.

And she starts feeling like she is crazy and obsessed for him.

She is like one sided lover, who is always ready to do anything for her love.

And in last few months, she didn't let any problem come in his life before any problem can reach him, she keep the solution ready.

She is present for Sid, financially, emotionally and physically in every manner she can be.

So feeling her importance in his life is not wrong. She is actually the best friend. And she is proving her friendship as much as she can prove.

But ishika is falling in love, and whenever she thinks that Avni will return after 3 years she feels that maybe avni find someone else in US and then she will propose him.

Meanwhile,

6 months over,

Because of something happen in US, avni wants to come back to India as soon as possible.

She is really upset from so many days, and she wants to come back to India to his family back to her love Sid.

So she get to know that she can continue her studies through distance education so with the plan to surprise everyone avni came back to India.

Stay tuned.