11

Just because Ishika keep Aunty busy in the kitchen Sid and Avni had a long romantic conversation with each other and this one is the longest till this date since Avni went to California.

Both are feeling grateful to Ishika.

Avni : okay Sid, now I guess I should sleep my baby, as I have classes tomorrow I see you and talk to you tomorrow my love.

Sid : yeah take care and good night.

Avni : you too go and see what Ishika is doing with Aunty.

Sid : okay.

They cuts the call, Siddharth came downstairs, to see what is happening here in the kitchen.

He peek inside and see that aunty and ishika having conversation like friends, they mixed up really soon within hours.

Ishika is too friendly.

And Sid believed it today, Sid went in.

Sid : what is cooking here?

Ishika : it's a surprise for you and uncle.

Sid : papa, but mom I guess she should go back to home before dad come.

His mom : why?

His mother is taking her side in this matter too.

She impressed aunty and it seems clear now, Sid didn't said anything and came back to his room.

But he told Ishika that he had a conversation with Avni and they sorted everything.

She feels so happy for them and get busy with his mother again.

Later,

Uncle came back to home, they met ishika new friend of Sid and aunty herself introduce her with his father when Sid is in his room only.

After some time,

Ishika is ready to go back to her home as it's nearly evening now.

His mom : it's really pleasure meeting you beta.

Ishika : pleasure is all mine aunty.

His mom : so I hope you will make it properly for your mother and if you need help anytime then call me.

Sid is surprised seeing his mother getting comfortable with any of his female friend this much after jannat.

Stay tuned