29

They came back to car and settle on the back seats.

Sid looked at the driver of the car.

Driver : may I mam? (Ask before to start the car).

Avni : Rahul bhaiya, will you please bring a water bottle for me? (She made an excuse to send him out to get some time).

Driver : yeah sure mam, give me a minute I will bring it for you.

Driver walks out from the car.

Avni smiled at Sid blushing hard.

Avni : we have five minutes Sid!!

Sid : uhm... So?

Avni : can we kiss? (She is feeling full of romantic feelings after all she met him after so so long, this overflow of emotions is quite expected)

Sid : uhm yes.

Sid adjust his face, she tuck her hair behind her ear, she is feeling so hot inside her body.

She slowly move towards him and Sid leans forward to her lips as well, their lips are almost ready to get locked.

Sid close his eyes after Avni.

But suddenly, avni mind get active again and she place her palm between his lips and her lips.

So his lips land on her palm and he immediately open his eyes, he is so confused that why she interrupted in such a beautiful moment they created for them.

Avni : no we can't do this. (She stopped him against her choice)

Sid : what? But why.. I mean what happened to you all of sudden? (Sid asked in a disappointed tone of voice)

Avni : Sid, I took swear on you in front of your mother that I won't repeat a mistake to kiss you.

Sid : was our first kiss a mistake for you?

Avni : not for me, but surely for our families.

Sid : don't worry about swear, I free you from my swear, now I want a kiss. You should not initiate if you didn't want to. (Sid is upset)

Stay tuned.