Sid make a call to Avni twice but she didn't picked up the call.

Abhishek : what happened Sid?

Sid : she is not picking the calls!!

Ishika : I guess, she must be sleeping right now, did you informed her that you will call her at midnight!!

Sid : uhmm... No I thought I will give her a surprise.

Abhishek : don't worry yaar, she will wake up and call you back soon, don't loose hope. Keep calling.

Jannat : yeah, bhaiya is right and Avni have no habit to put her phone at silent at night as much as I know.

Sid : she is changed a lot, who knows?? (Quite upset, but not because of her, just because he planned a surprise for her)

Sid is calling when Aarohi, Ishita and jannat are talking to each other.

Ishika is busy swiping on a dating app.

Jannat : what happened ishika, madam? Didn't you find any right swap yet?

Ishika : uhmm, I didn't swipe right for anyone, I like few profiles but didn't match with my expectations.

Aarohi : why you expect too much Ishika, just try someone then only you will understand his qualities and all.

Jannat : yeah Aarohi is right and as much you are feeling alone in your life, you should definitely find someone to move on.

Ishika : hmm, you guys are right, but last one was really worst heart break of my life I dont want again anyone break my heart.

Aarohi : yeah be careful about that.

Jannat : yeah.

Ishika : don't worry this time, I will be extra careful..

Ishika continue swiping on dating app.

Aarohi : I like the last one.

Jannat : yeah, he is hot.

Faisal heard it and gave a jealous look.

Jannat : not more than you babyyyy.

Ishika laughed on her.

Aarohi : be careful jannat.

Jannat : yeah. But I was saying for her.

Ishika : I am looking for someone decent.

Stay tuned.