Avni tries to avoid talking about him.

Avni : why we are wasting our time guys, and are you still single ishika?

Ishika : no I have a boyfriend, my dear sis.

Ishika think to change the strategy now. She thought that to fight with avni is not a good choice.

Avni : oh really, do you know his boyfriend, sid?

Sid : she didn't introduce me with him, but I saw him twice I mean he is in our senior batch.

Ishika always told Sid, that she have a bf to make him feel comfortable with her.

Avni : oh good. So when you are introducing us with our Jiju, ishika.

Aarohi : guys, I am feeling so hungry so me and abhi are leaving for lunch, we will catch up later.

Avni : uhmm.... Ishu you also join them please.

Aarohi : why?

Avni : because I am meeting my bf after so long, so I wish to spend some quality time with him. (She said in a commanding tone).

Ishika is feeling jealous, but she can't do anything in this instead of just smiling and show herself happy.

Ishika went with Abhi and aarohi and Sid and avni decide to go to watch a movie.

Avni went ahead to buy movie tickets, she took corner seats of a Gujrati movie, the theatre is 70 percent vacant.

Avni : thank god.

Sid : I guess, this is not a good movie, I mean half of the theatre is empty.

Avni : it's a gujrati movie na, and in Uttar Pradesh it's hard to find audience for Gujarati movie.

Sid : wait, I didn't understand gujrati language, baby.

Avni : even I don't.

Sid : so why we came here to watch this movie.

Avni : do you want to watch a movie. (Avneet said seductively looking into his eyes)

Sid : oh god, someone is in good mood today.

Avni : yes I am.

Sid : so what's the plan!

Avni : let's just go with the flow.

Stay tuned.