16

Ishika : I don't know what is wrong with you abhi, how can you think something like this and yeah for your kind info Sid is not my type.

Abhishek : hmm

Abhishek doubt is not cleared yet, but he didn't have any argument now.

Aarohi : I guess, ishika is right abhi.

Ishika : thanks yaar Aarohi, and to be honest I just take care of him because he is innocent and anyone can trap him.

Abhishek : true, we are being careful too, because anyone can trap him. (Said sarcastically point towards ishika).

Ishika : enough is enough abhi, now you are insulting me, do you think I am such kinda girl. Is this the way you behave to your childhood friend now?

Ishika sounds upset now.

Aarohi : I am so sorry ishu on his behalf, he is gone mad I will talk to him.

Ishika : I have to pack my books guys I will talk to you later, good night.

Abhishek : hmm.

Aarohi : good night and sorry. Say sorry Abhishek.

Ishika : it's okay bye.

Abhishek : sorry yaar.

Ishika : okay fine bye.

Abhishek still have doubt. But Aarohi didn't let him speak up more and they cuts the call.

Aarohi : Abhishek, just throw this stupid thought out of your mind, we know ishu from childhood and you can't doubt on her to save Avni's boyfriend and she also cares for avni.

Abhishek just hummed.

Aarohi : okay now we will talk later.

Abhishek cuts the call.

Abhishek POV

I don't know why I feel something must be wrong with the friendship of Sid and Ishika and it's from ishika's side.

But even Aarohi is not wrong and actually Sid is not her type boy.

But the way she treat Sid, I always feel it weird and annoying I feel there is something wrong with her

Stay tuned