20

Avni called Sid. It's been ten days they didn't had any conversation since ishika took admission in his college.

Avni : hii Sid.

Sid : hii baby, how are you?

Avni : i am good, I wanna talk to you something important babyyy!!

Sid : yeah say na what happened all good?

Avni : yes, actually I got a call of Abhishek, he told me that ishika took admission in your college.

Sid : yeah avni, I wanna tell you about that too, she is really so sweet yaar because of her it's being really easy for me to be in that college because she handle everything so calmly.

Avni : oh, you are happy with her.

Sid : yeah so much she is my bestie now, she really take cares of me like an elder sister.

Avni takes a relieve breath because last statement of Sid give confidence to her that there is nothing in his heart for her more than a friend feeling.

Sid : she is so sweet but we both are missing you yaar a lot

Avni : I am missing you too jaan, and don't worry soon this time will fly away and then your avni will come to you.

Sid : I wish the same.

Avni : by the way, how's college days going.

Sid : it's good since ishika joined, we spend most of the time together now, she is so cool and calm and she didn't like boys so I just love her.

Avni : hey!! What did you just said?

Sid : as a friend avni, don't use your brain more than it should be used.

Avni : okay okay. But I never knew this ishika is cool and calm because I feel she is angry bird.

Sid : no way, she is really sweet.

Avni : okay okay fine I understood she is sweet don't repeat it again and again. (She sounds jealous now)

Stay tuned.