Ishika : so Sid, you can go and study I will learn a dish making from aunty.

Sid : okay.

His mom : okay, come with me.

Ishika and his mother went to kitchen.

His mom is really impressed with Ishika, because she is not trying to get sticky with her son, she wanna learn cooking and the way she is passing compliments impressing aunty a lot.

Ishika : so, what we will cook aunty?

Ishika took a note book and start write down things.

His mom is teaching like a chef.

Ishika is really learning seriously.

Sid went to his room, but he is confused because of this behavior of Ishika, but it's not bad after all she is not trying to mess anything.

His mother is also happy with her arrival so Sid convinced himself that he should not have any problem with her.

He sat on his study table to distract his mind from all what happened today!!

When his phone rangs,

He seen it's Avni calling him, he check that aunty is busy in the kitchen so he picks up the call.

It's a video call, as soon he receive the call.

He watch, Avni is sitting on her bed with holding her ears.

Avni : I am sorry Sid, I love you only baby.... I am so sorry I spoiled our special day, but see I came back to my room.

Sid : I am not talking to you. (Actually, his anger melt seeing her already but now he is trying to get more attention from her)

Avni : Sid, please na baby, I said sorry see i am holding my ears, if you want I can make sit ups for you too.

Sid : yeah, you should do, I really make so much arrangements for you and you..... Huh...

Avni : achaa na sorry.

Stay tuned.