His mom : welcome back, uhm... She is your friend na?

Ishika greets in a very loving tone, she knows the tricks to impress someone's parents very well.

Sid : yes mom, she is ishika?

His mom : welcome in, god bless you.... Please come in.

Sid : come, ishika!! Sorry we are not rich as you.

Ishika : oh come on. Aunty, Sid is not letting me in saying that you will not like me come here.

His mom : why Sid? Why you show that I am too old fashioned to your friends. Didn't I accepted your friendship with Avni?

Sid : yeah mom, but....

Ishika : actually, aunty my mom also belongs from Gujrat, like you, he told me that you also belongs from Gujrat.

His mom : oh yes, I am Gujrati by born.

Ishika : so aunty, will you please teach me any Gujrati dish to make, to be honest I wanna give surprise to my mother making something for them.

His mom : awe, this is really so sweet of you, its rare in this generation girls who try to cook something for their parents.

Sid is just looking at Ishika, but it doesn't look like any impressing trick.

Ishika : so aunty will you be my teacher?

His mom : yes sure my child, what do you want to learn?

Ishika : anything sweet, just like you aunty.

Sid is looking at her, her expression and words impressing her mother a lot in this first conversation only.

His mom : i would love to teach you my child, come with me!! Sid you too come to give accompany to your friend else she get bored.

Ishika : no aunty, why will I get bored, I believe we can be friends with any age person and even you looks like my elder sister only.

His mom : aww, this is really sweet, thanks you.

Stay tuned.