71

Next day,

Ishika and Rajat met with each other, they start meeting every day. Ishika had motive to just want to know Avni's secrets from him.

But yes, now she also starts liking his company, but that's also truth that she is not ready to give Sid's place to anyone in her life.

She still believes that she loves sid. And all what she is doing is for sid only.

But meeting everyday start affecting her feelings for Rajat too.

A week passed away,

One day,

After college,

Rajat was outside waiting for ishika and to surprise Sid, Avni came to meet him.

Rajat waves at Ishika.

Ishika : hii rajat.

Rajat : hi sid, hi ishu how's your day friends?

Sid : it was hectic!!

Ishika : I had a great day today.

Rajat : oh, so let's go for a lunch.

Ishika : yeah sure, join us sid.

Sid : you two go guys I don't want to become Kabab me haddi. (He said teasing them).

Ishika hold his hand.

Ishika : come na Sid, don't show these girlish tantrums, such kinda things suits girls only.

When ishika holds Sid's hand, the jealousy is clearly visible on Rajat's face which he noticed.

Sid free his hand from her.

Sid : ishika, I have some other plan yaar.

Ishika : okay tell me then....

Before he could say anything, Avni reached there it was a surprise for Sid.

Sid : Avni, you here....

Ishika : so you are going out with each other? (She asked in jealous tone)

Sid : no her arrival is unexpected for me.

Avni (smiled) : yups, I thought to come and surprise you. By the way where were you going guys?

Ishika : we are going for lunch.

Rajat : yeah you should also join us Sid and Avni? (He invite them)

Sid : no no friends, you two go and enjoy together.

Stay tuned.