35

Abhi : wait, what do you mean by that aarohi, are you doubting me?

Aarohi : I am not saying anything, but if you think I should not doubt on you, then even you should not doubt on ishu.

Abhi : wait, are you serious, I don't know why you all act Fool, she is clearly trying on sid.

Aarohi : I don't want to say it infront of sid and avni, but he is not the only guy in the world. Okay?

Abhi : I don't know all this I am just saying what I think happening right infront of my eyes.

Aarohi : so don't say it. (Today she sounds angry)

Abhi : why are you talking to me like this?

Aarohi : because you are spoiling our friendship without any reason yaar.

Abhi : Okay my fault, happy? But do you think ishika have any bf, and if she have then why she didn't told us about him.

Aarohi : I don't know but its her personal call, we should be out of this matter.

Abhi : Okay fine.

Aarohi : and I will talk to ishika, and I will ask her to introduce her boyfrnd to us, and yeah its not for your doubt, its just because I am concerned about sid and avni.

Abhi : hmm. And I bet you that she wont introduce as she didn't have any bf.

Aarohi : abhi lets not talk about it.

Abhi : hmm.

Aarohi : lets go back to Delhi, its late.

Abhi and aarohi went to their respective residence.

Meanwhile in Avni's residence,

She really forget about all what happened between ishika and Abhi.

As much she trust her love for sid, that much she can trust ishika and her friendship and concern toward her.

She is sure about it that Ishika never hurt her.

So Right now, she is thinking that how she will come out from a swear of sid for not kiss each other.

Stay tuned