21

Sid : aww, someone is getting jealous.

Avni : yes so, you are my boyfriend and praising my bestie so I should be jealous obviously.

Sid : okay okay let's talk about us.

Avni : yeah good idea.

Sid : so when are you coming to meet me in India?

Avni : very soon baby in the next vacation I will come India for 20 days then we spend all the time together?

Sid : nights too 😉?

Avni : 😳😳😳😳

Sid : what happened? You said na we will spend all the times together.

Avni : you know you should stay away from ishika she starts affecting you babyyy.

Sid : no she didn't use, I read it somewhere so i used it today.

Avni : by the way, not a bad idea.

Sid : 😳😳😳😳😳

Both of them have a long romantic conversation on chat and happily they turn off their phone at last.

But avni decided that she will talk to Avni, because now it feels like little fishy to her.

Because now days ishika is behaving opposite than her behavior, she is trying to behave over sweet, getting close to his family and now took admission in his college when its not needed at all.

Avni talked to ishika.

Avni : hii ishu, how are you?

Ishika : I am not talking to you!!

Avni : what happened?

Ishika : why are you not talking to my jiju (Sid), you know how much he is missing you and really avni come back soon darling so many girls are chasing your bf.

Avni had doubt on her but when she call her jiju, now she have no reason to ask her anything.

Ishika : what happened?

Avni : nothing. Thanks for taking care of Sid, and remember he is my bf. Don't fall for him. 😂😂😂😂

Ishika : sure sure you find any bf for me.

Stay tuned.