66

Avni place her hand on Sid's hand on table, and sid smile at her making her feel that he is fine but internally, he is hurt.

And not just Avni, Abhishek and Aarohi can also sense it.

Unexpected arrival of ritwik in their life created an issue between them and Ishika feels like God is with her.

That's why she found Ritwik when she randomly wants a friend.

Meanwhile, in the first meeting only Ritwik fall in love with Ishika, it's not love at first sight actually he starts loving her since they are talking to each other.

Ishika sounds sweet to him, she even correct him boldly wherever he gone wrong and he likes girls like her.

Ritwik is happy that he found his new friend and hoping that she will be his girlfriend.

They had food together.

From now I will use Rajat name only for Ritwik*.

Rajat : by the way I am sorry avni for past incidents.

Avni : let it be Rajat, now you are with ishika so keep her happy that's all what I want and yeah ishika you too be loyal with him. (In a sweet tone but a warning)

Ishika : yeah bro, obviously I love Rajat.

She holds Rajat's  hand give him such a good vibe and feeling.

Rajat is a nice guy and an innocent one, he felt like he could be friend with Avni, and just because he didn't aware of she was dating.

He got attracted towards her.

Aarohi : it's really good to meet you Rajat. But I hope you two take it with maturity Sid and Avni.

Abhishek : of course they will be.

Sid : yeah aarohi, I know what you meant and I can't blame Rajat, I have a beautiful gf anyone can fall for her. (He said flexing proudly, holding her waist)

Stay tuned