61

Avni : it's okay guys stop making fun of mine now!! And somebody call ishika where is she after calling us here? (She is waiting for confirmation)

Abhishek : I know, she must be thinking for any excuse!!

Sid : I don't know why you guys doubt her this much.

Avni : and I don't know how can you trust her this blindly. (She said in full of jealous tone)

Sid : okay okay I am not saying anything.

Avni hold his hand tightly under the table.

Sid just smiled at her.

Avni : sid, you trust her na so call her and ask where is she?

Sid : okay wait.

Sid picks out his phone from his pocket and called ishika, she picked up the call.

Sid : where are you ishika yaar, we all are waiting for you here in restaurant? (He asked in casual tone)

Ishika : I am really sorry Sid.

Sid : sorry for what?

All three, Aarohi, Avni and Abhishek thought that she will make any excuse now.

Avni took his phone and put it on the speaker.

Avni : what is the excuse ishika darling? (Said in doubtful tone)

Ishika : avni?

Sid : phone is on speaker ishika, tell us what happened? Everything is alright na?

Ishika : yeah everything is fine, it's just Rajat get little late, you all have to wait for more half an hour. (She asked to wait in apologetic tone)

Avni : okay we all will wait, you come soon, but don't expect that we will leave you today without meeting you bf now. (Threaten her in a sweet tone)

Ishika : yeah yeah I know Avni.

Sid : okay yaar you ask you bf now, we are waiting?

Avni : yeah we are waiting!!

Ishika : yups guys. See you.

Sid : see you soon.

Avni disconnected the call and give it back to Sid.

Avni : to be honest I think she is lying guys?

Stay tuned