39

Sid nodded again as planned.

Ishika is unable to understand what she is trying to do.

Avni go ahead and hold vibha aunty's hand.

Avni : aunty you allow us na to dance together?

Vibha aunty : uhm... Yes you can.

Avni : so aunty, I read it somewhere that mother can free anyone from their kid's swear so will you free me?

Sid understand what's going on.

Luckily, vibha aunty didn't remember and didn't even think about that swear again.

Avni : may I aunty?

Ishika : you should ask Sid, avni?

Ishika didn't want that her this move will work. Avni gave an angry glare to her make her silent.

Vibha aunty : okay I free you from all the swear. And Sid you can dance with avni, I don't mind that.

Avni : thank you aunty, you are so sweet.

Avni hugs aunty, his mother also embrace her back.

Aunty kissed her forehead, and she always impress his mother at last. But ishika feels it going in her loss this time.

Sid : so what is the plan girls?

Ishika : you are coming with us at my house, go and get ready we will have a sweet coffee till then. I will make it.

Aunty : wait, I will make it ishu.

Aunty went in. Ishika followed too.

Sid : you are over smart avni.

Avni : I didn't want to do this baby, but I had no option. So now we are free birds, beware from me.

Sid blush.

Avni : okay go and change now, or you want my help, if you want I can ask aunty.

Sid : hey... Shut up. (Said blushing 😳)

Avni : okay go go I am waiting here.

Sid : okay.

Avni, ishika and aunty have a coffee together.

Sid get ready and come out.

Stay tuned

So now are you ready for one more kiss?