13

From next day,

Ishika starts with the new aim, right now her mind state is not clear because she didn't want to cheat on Avni, but her heart is not ready to support this decision.

As she want someone like Sid in her life and she got him as her best friend for now.

Sid and Avni starts having chat on alternate days, but on the off days whenever Avni get stuck in her life there.

Sid misses her a lot, even she get a new friend Ritvik there, who is really sweet and Sid understood that he is not trying at Avni at all.

He is genuinely a nice guy, helping Avni there.

So, Sid stops showing any problem with Ritvik but it's not easy to let her girlfriend go close to any guy for him.

So he feels jealous most of the time, but here his friends are always to support him.

Even Avni's friends too, especially ishika.

Ishika starts spending her most of the weekends with Sid, it's been 2 months now after Boards result and now Sid and Ishika become best friends.

Ishika shares everything with Sid about her life which make Sid also feel comfortable to share his life with Avni.

Avni is also happy because Sid starts behaving mature now, he didn't behave stubborn for call or texting everyday.

Even, most of the time Avni requests ishika to keep him busy on Sunday's whenever she knows that she will be busy on weekends.

Sid get a good tuning with her. Even in his absence to ishika can come to his home as his parents likes her a lot.

Especially aunty and ishika behaves like friends more than Ishika and Sid.

But now, Ishika also get selected in her opted course and she is going to be busy.

Stay tuned.