14

But ishika is not ready to seperate her path from Sid, she is commerce student as well, but she had a dream to follow her aim and to join Company's secretary (CS) course.

But now the aim and dream both are changed, the thing she likes the most in her life is spending time with Sid.

So she found a way for that, Ishika told her parents that she wants to do BBA, it's a same course Sid is doing.

But, there is still an issue, ishika belongs from a rich family and Sid is studying from an average ranked college.

As he have financial issues too, when ishika's father wants her to join the best management college of Delhi.

But, Ishika demanded from her parents that she also wanna join the college in which Sid is studying without telling them the reason.

They try to convince her, but at last she won.

And she took admission in the same college.

Abhishek get to know that she took admission in the same course, same batch and same college in which Siddharth is.

He founds this fishy.

Actually, ishika's father asked Abhishek if he knows that why ishika madly wants to join the college.

But Abhishek didn't said anything, but now he want to ask ishika that what is going on in her mind.

Abhishek talked to aarohi and they both called Ishika.

Ishika is preparing for the first day of college, she is already late admission. So she have the first day of college next day.

She didn't told anything to Sid, she wanna give surprise to him.

Abhishek : hi ishika!!

Ishika : hello, how are you guys?

Aarohi : we are fine, ishu, but will you please explain us that what is going on in your mind?

Ishika : about what?

Abhishek : about Sid?

Stay tuned.