★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE]彡★

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

Yvonne and Felix had been together for a couple of years now and she still hadn't got used to how much her heart aches when she misses him. When she wishes he was there. She missed his touch and the way he looked at her with such affection she was sure she would explode. The way he smiled so brightly that he showed his sharper teeth. That was what she was doing now.. missing him. She laid on her bed listening to his voice as he talked on an old live video uploaded to the YouTube channel of Stray Kids.

She smiled softly as she listened to him speaking about a memory from his childhood that just so happened to be one Felix and Yvonne shared. Doing this was helping but not helping at the same time. She wished she could be talking to him now. They had been getting sporadic texts in here and there but Felix had been so exhausted from practice that he forgets to call since he passes out as soon as he takes a shower.

Yvonne frowned as the video stopped and her phone rang. Who was interrupting her pity party?! She rolled from her back to her side to see who was calling. Yvonne smiled and squealed as she answered the phone and laid back down on her back. The annoyance disappeared quickly.

"Heyy." She said with a bright smile as she pressed her lips together trying to tone it down. She held her phone above her head and the smile immediately split through as she saw her blonde haired boyfriend smiling brightly.

He was holding the camera to where she was getting an upwards camera angle and the camera was swaying telling her he was walking.

"Hey." He smiled as his eyes shone brightly. "How are you?" He asked, his Aussie accent mixed with his Korean accent.

"I'm good I guess. Missing you." Yvonne sighed as her eyes scanned what was shown on her screen.

"Oh, I miss you too." Felix said, looking ahead. Yvonne observed his surroundings.

"Where are you walking to?" She asked curiously.

"Uhm, to the convenience store." He said, pressing his lips together as the camera swayed a bit again. That's when Yvonne noticed something else. The sky was not dark. Wasn't it closer to night time in Korea?

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Why's it so bright there? Isn't it supposed to be darker?"

"Mmm.. well.." Felix hummed before lifting the phone up, showing him and his background surroundings better. He slowly turned around showing a house behind him. Yvonne squinted as she felt a sense of deja Vu. When she realized she squealed and dropped her phone on the bed running forgetting her headphones were plugged in, dragging it halfway down the hall before they fell out.

She slammed her front door open and immediately lost her breath as she saw her blonde hair boyfriend standing there on the sidewalk laughing with his bright smile on his face. She immediately noticed that the camera never did him justice on facetime. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and she slowly widened her smile, unsure.

"Felix?" She asked hesitantly as she walked towards him. She wasn't afraid of admitting this, there were many times where she dreamed that he surprised her like this because she missed him so much. "You're really here right now?" She asked despite knowing that even in her dreams, he would say he was.

"Yes, baby I'm really here." His smile widened, nearly splitting his face and the same went for her. She was barefoot but she didn't care as she ran for him and he spread his arms for Yvonne. She ran and he walked towards her. She jumps in his arms as he holds her tightly. She laughs happily as he spins her around and she kisses him gently and quickly since they were still outside. Not because he was a Kpop idol who needed to keep his relationship a secret, but because he had been living in Korea and a kiss in public could be seen as improper. He was used to Korean culture by now.