★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕI᙭]彡★

Sunshine sighed tiredly as she wiped her forehead of the sweat. Yvonne comes in grunting as she drops a heavy box onto the counter. Yvonne looked at Sunshine and shook her head a bit in disappointment.

"Sunshine, you should let me do it. Or better yet, wait until Chan comes later tonight! With your brother and Hyunjin!" Yvonne lectured and Sunshine blabbed her lips.

"The longer we keep this truck the more I'm going to have to pay! Plus Chan is busy with other stuff right now and hardly has free time."

"Girl! I already said that I would pay the extra charges if we keep it overtime!"

"NO!"

"Sunshine! Don't make me call him!"

"You wouldn't dare betray me in such ways!" Yvonne held her phone up, entering her contacts and showing Sunshine as she did. She wiggled her finger above the call button.

"I would. One little click is all it takes." Sunshine stared at the phone and Yvonne's finger as she chewed her lip.

"OH COME ON! I'M NOT EVEN CARRYING HEAVY THINGS! WHY DO YOU GOTTA THREATEN ME LIKE THAT!?"

"I won't call him if you just unload boxes and let me carry the stuff in from the truck." Sunshine sighed dramatically at this. She opened her mouth to argue until Yvonne gave her a reminding wiggle of her finger. Sunshine huffed.

"FINE!" Sunshine snapped as she slowly began opening a box. "I can't believe me, a full grown woman, a soon to be mother, is being bossed around. My breasts ache, my stomach is swollen, my feet are sore, my bladder is weak..." Sunshine muttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry? All that, maybe you should sit down and let me do everything else." Yvonne said and Sunshine snapped her mouth closed giving a sarcastic smile as she continued unloading the box. It was mostly dishes in the box and she placed the dishes on the cabinets. Sunshine eventually finished unloading the kitchen before she headed to the empty room. She didn't want Chan to see her room bare. Despite knowing they weren't allowed to move out of the dorms she still has hope.

Sunshine quickly rushed to the bathroom however when she felt the sudden urge to pee. She returned to the room and sighed as she looked at all the boxes in the room. She decided to start with the easiest part, hanging clothes. She unloaded the box of her hanging clothes and hung them up in the closet. This room had two closets which she was sure would be great for hanging clothes that Chan may accidentally leave.

Sunshine got to work on putting a bed frame together for her new queen bed that she had to go pick up from the store. She wanted a new bed bigger than her single one at her family home but small enough to where she could still be close with Chan on the bed even when they were spreading out. Sunshine got hot easily so she wasn't huge on cuddling with another human but she liked cuddling Chan... as long as there was a fan at full blast. The sound of the fan had also just become like a white noise because of hot days in Australia.

Sunshine thanked her past self for actually folding the clothes instead of just throwing it into the boxes. She could just place them in the built- in drawers in the closet. Once she completed the clothes she put in the drawers she began to work on hanging the fair lights around the area she was going to have the head of her bed along with the fake vines and flowers she had entwined the lights with a long time ago. She liked to tangle her drawings and pictures into the lights and flowers.

Slowly but surely she finished the room and she frowned a bit from how empty it looked. She figured once the mattress was placed it wouldn't be so empty. She went back to the living room to find Yvonne gone. She must have left to pick up the mattress from the store. The furniture was still in the truck since Yvonne couldn't move them by herself and she wasn't planning to let the 6 month pregnant Sunshine help. Sunshine sighed as she struggled up onto a stool at the island in the kitchen since there wasn't really anywhere else to sit.