15. 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Sunshine paced as she took shattered breaths. She could feel her anxiety rising. She really didn't think she'd be having cold feet but boy does anxiety do things to a person along with overthinking, constantly. It wasn't just the wedding, now she felt like everything she chose was wrong. She was wearing her ball gown wedding dress but because of her anxiety the light fabrics felt so incredibly heavy.

"Come on, Sunshine!" Yvonne said with an unbelievable roll of her eyes. She wore the yellow maid of honor dress. "I did not get into a dress for you to chicken out!"

"What if it turns out wrong? What if it rains?! Oh my god, what if the arch isn't placed far enough from the ocean and the tide is higher then we thought? What if—"

"Stop, stop, stop! I did not put on a blue suit that doesn't flatter me at all for your dumbass to chicken out either." Seungmin said coming in with his teasing smile. Sunshine visibly relaxed as she saw Seungmin, her shoulder falling down.

"Seungmin—"

"Nope! Everything is set and planned. It's happening. It's going to be perfect." Seungmin grinned.

"But—"

"How many of us have to come in here before you stop worrying?!" Jisung said with and shake of his head as he entered in the room containing the pacing bride.

"Is Chan..?"  Yvonne asked.

"Actually no, he's doing the same thing." Jisung sighed. Yvonne facepalmed.

"A match made in heaven." She mumbled in English.

"No kidding." Seungmin agreed with a shake of his head.

"It's the fact you all knew what my questions were before I even finished them.." Sunshine said with a shake of her head.

"That would be because I was just dealing with the EXACT same questions from Chan Hyung." Seungmin said with a cross of his arms. Jisung continued to hold her shoulders to keep her from pacing.

"I'm scared..." Sunshine whispered as her eyes sparkled with tears.

"Why though?" Jisung asked as he slowly released her and rubbed her upper arms in a comforting manner.

"Yeah, do you not love him anymore?" Seungmin asked and Sunshine's eyes widened.

"What?! No, of course I do—"

"Perfect! Nothing to worry about then. Now in about 10 minutes you're going to be walking on that aisle to marry the love of your life." Eva said with an encouraging smile.

"But—"

"LORD HELP ME IF I HEAR ONE MORE BUT TODAY I MIGHT ACTUALLY JUST!" Seungmin shouted out as he raised his hand, clearly not serious but he was serious about hearing one more 'but'.

"Okay, okay!" Sunshine exclaimed, being more afraid of the calm Seungmin's anger than of the wedding being ruined. Sunshine realized her anxiety had vanished and her eyes teared up again, this time of joy.

"Thank you, you guys! You've been such a great family. I love you guys!" She said as she hugged them all.

"Aw we love you too." Jisung said with a smile.